• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I've lost track and can't remember if you're baton rouge or nola nowdays jnig, but if it's nola you're welcome to join us when we get to together for melee.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Double post because editing is a pain in the ass posting from my phone. PM me your phone number if you're interested in playing with us jnig.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Ramsaur is pretty awful guys. I played Wolf against Falco and it was close, but the system reset so he picked Pikachu and chaingrabbed me two stocks so he could win. So scrub. :troll:

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
David, who made it to losers finals? David, who didn't win ONCE that tournament. That's right now shut up.

Btw me and Keitaro are working together on his hacks for the next KTAR and he KEEPS getting distracted and playing brawl! Keitaro has like Super ADD!

D

Deleted member

cant almost lose then counter pick him and talk ****. against the rules.

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
One thing I'd like to work on at winter con is getting more matches recorded and organized properly after the event.

Too often do matches get lost or plain not recorded due to technical difficulty or otherwise.

-Erick

Bomber7

Smash Hero
You mean like in the Fall?
No, something like late December, but definitely earlier in January. This time around, it's going to be the weekend or two after mostly everyone goes back to school. I'm a little concerned about how that will affect our attendance. I think it's legitimate.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Having it the week after Apex also hurts potential OoS. The location is very good though.

Where are the Open World Monthly vids?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Having it the week after Apex also hurts potential OoS. The location is very good though.

Where are the Open World Monthly vids?
Check on the ASL (alabama smash league) twitch channel. They might have the matches still recorded on there.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Uh... didn't it get seeded so I played Moses (i think, whoever beat Gunner) first round and then I lost to you in Losers? That would basically mean you could have gotten last if you had lost and I don't play Brawl unless I'm hanging out with Gunner (and all my characters are less than high tier). :troll:

Keeping this train rolling.

Top Bottom