• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
I've actually wobbled to death before, but I tend to mess up against good players. It's not even that I can't get it sorta started, but I miss the rhythm and drop it after like 30%.

EDIT: Btw, who saw that amazing double nado clank orchestra by m2k and zero?
http://www.twitch.tv/clashtournaments/b/490843858
Time: 9:17:25
Me and Okuser went on for the full Nado one time. Man that tournament was like a mini apex! So many good matches! Ramin was there, ANTi is back, Salem finally looks like he cares now, ZeRo finally making I to the finals! Anti vs Mr R was a fantastic set. And GFs had me jumping out of my seat!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
We also need to get the OP fixed. First we were having a java script error, now it seems with the new format, there's no longer a text box for the title in advance edit.

ChKn

Smash Ace
We also need to get the OP fixed. First we were having a java script error, now it seems with the new format, there's no longer a text box for the title in advance edit.
We might have to start an entirely new thread like how Houston did. Houston apparently had a **** ton of problems.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Ugh. I'd hate to have to start a new one. Do you know if I started a new LA thread, I'd be able to edit the title or would I still have the same problems? I'm not going ot waste my time making a new one if I will just encounter the same problems.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure there's some forum support somewhere on the site where you can ask that question. I assume you can, but it would be nice to see if you can get a solution for this thread, just from a nostalgic standpoint.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
For those who don't know/don't use Facebook:
Curlz said:
Since I'm leaving for Apex on January 16 I've decided to host this month's Lafayette monthly myself for cash prizes to hopefully raise incentive for you all to make the drive. Sunday, January 5th, starting at noon, I will be hosting a Smashfest/Tournament at my apt. Events will include Brawl, Melee, Project: M, Injustice, and Playstation All-Stars. $3 entry per event (can be raised if wanted) and Brawl will start at 4pm. All other games will be set up for friendlies all night and a tournament can/will happen if given interest. Housing is available for anyone who needs it and Pizza will be ordered multiple times throughout the day.

Curlzstock @ 300 Spruce Drive Lafayette, LA 70506 Apt 132
Holla at ya boy!
Hope to see people show up, at least those of you going to APEX!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Just as a reminder, Curlz's event/smashfest is happening tomorrow. Here's the details:
-Tomorrow, Sunday January 5th @Noon
-Events: Brawl, Melee, P:M, Injustice, and PSAS
-$3 entry (can be raised if need be)
-Brawl starts at 4pm, all other games will be set up for friendlies all night - tournaments will happen if there is enough intrest
-Housing is available for those who need it
-Pizza will be order multiple times during the day

Curlzstock @ 300 Spruce Drive Lafayette, LA 70506 Apt 132

You guys have fun tomorrow.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I'll throw this out there: I have 3-4 guys from TX who need housing for 64 at SmashCon. Preferably free, but money could be involved if necessary. I would be willing to help pay for them. Just let me know what you guys have available. I'm gonna check with 64 players first though. THX GUYZ :)

D

Deleted member

i officially have one spot left in the car ride to apex. anyone is welcome. let me know asap please.

gas and hotel split are required.

-Ran

Smash Master
Let's have a vote to have a new thread since this one is still broken. =/

Pros
- Able to change title.
- Able to make a new account that would be shared between any of the TOs/Trusted Members to maintain current events. No more of this one man show stuff.
- Cleaner first page, with reserved posts from the account.

Cons
- Our replies/views e-penis would disappear.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I bet we could even merge the threads to make all the posts stay

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I bet we could even merge the threads to make all the posts stay
We've done it before, splicing the serious and ridiculous Louisiana threads together. I hope this doesn't go away, I don't know if my e penis could handle it.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
- Able to make a new account that would be shared between any of the TOs/Trusted Members to maintain current events. No more of this one man show stuff.
Don't know why it's a problem to have a one man show. Imo, it's a lot eaasier to just intrust the OP with someone reliable. It's more convenient than having to log out and log into another account just to update an OP.

@Gunner - go and then it'll be a 6 person tourny, lol. ;)

Edit: Losing post counts are not that important. I'm all for starting a new thread if it means we can change the thread title.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
He's a ROB player I go to school with. He usually places well in Brawl tournaments.

On a side note. Waiting for page 1800.....

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I woulda gone to curlz's thing but I accidentally slept until 3 or so

Top Bottom