• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Welp, you guys have fun playing the same people you always play at BRM while I get to play the best TX has to offer before APEX...

O wait.
I was planning on going with you but then I remembered an endless sea of beautiful women and lots of alcohol. :cool:

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
way to lose noob.
Lol right? I went to harrahs in NO. I guess I should say I came in 2/3rd. When we got down to 3, i was chip leader but refused to split the pot, 30 minutes later im down a bit and ask to split again lol, so we split 3 ways, with me and another guy giving the chip leader $50 each. So i made 2nd place money

:phone:

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Great job man, I've never played for $$$ (being 17 and all), but I used to play on FullTilt a LOT. Best I did was 3rd in a 100-man tourney. Nobody wanted to push all-in so the blinds got so high we just ran out of chips lol.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Great job man, I've never played for $$$ (being 17 and all), but I used to play on FullTilt a LOT. Best I did was 3rd in a 100-man tourney. Nobody wanted to push all-in so the blinds got so high we just ran out of chips lol.

Word. I wish full tilt didnt shut down for US players. I love online poker. When i was like 17, i placed 8th out of 7500 in a freeroll for like $5.50 lol

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
It's still playable outside of the US? I had no clue. But yeah freerolls take so long. $5.50 was definitely worth that buy-in though XD

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Oh yea, yall would have to make a reference to me (jake lafleur) in the app cuz i told him itll be me and either 3 or 5 others. He said thats fine but just to mention me so we're together

Bomber7

Smash Hero
From what I gather, APEX doesn't even like us (they don't take us seriously), so I doubt that will ever happen. That's more of a reason to support Smashcon and make it just as good and better than APEX.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Why aren't more nationals/superregionals hosted in Nola? You'd think it would be a big draw...

D

Deleted member

Im going into work a couple hours early so I might actually make this. I'll text Eric later to keep me posted on a Melee start time.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Slidell monthlies are coming back after the next Smashcon.
We've piratically got the confirmation on the next Winter Con. (Jan 27th)
I was about to say that's not a word, but it seems I'm wrong again.
Piratically: in a piratical manner. Adv of pirate: one who robs at sea.

Top Bottom