• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Why does above the influence have pm but not Melee o.O

:phone:
Because, as it stands, we only have time to run one and Project M has more draw. Not that it means it will necessarily have more entrants, but it's a dealbreaker for more people in TN, GA, FL that will get cars going. Currently looking into running Melee because I would LOVE to run Melee, but it's a safe estimate schedule at the moment.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Because, as it stands, we only have time to run one and Project M has more draw. Not that it means it will necessarily have more entrants, but it's a dealbreaker for more people in TN, GA, FL that will get cars going. Currently looking into running Melee because I would LOVE to run Melee, but it's a safe estimate schedule at the moment.
If yall had melee at your bigish tournaments, that would be really awesome.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Current standings for Smashcon PR

http://smash-con.com/?page_id=32
You guys should really include more than just top 3 for results. Someone who gets 3rd once shouldn't be ranked higher than someone who consistently gets 4th.

Should probably go through 7th place just to be safe. :)

But for real. At least top 5. If you want to keep the point proportions the same, make 3rd 3 points, 2nd 6 points, and 1st 9 points. 4th and 5th would get 2 and 1.

Turazrok

Smash Master
HJ, you need to stop slobbering all over melee's **** and get with the new.

Curlz, i'll have my ps3 in a few days
**** talking melee and looking to hang with Curlz.

Congratulations, you are successfully warding off all the cool people in the thread.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If yall had melee at your bigish tournaments, that would be really awesome.

You're telling me. A big reason is that neither GA nor AL's melee crew travels. AL, for example, has its two biggest melee scenes in Mobile and Huntsville on opposite sides of the world. I'm about the only melee player that travels aside from Rflex.

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
It's really cool and twice as fast as a ps3 and Xbox Internet wise. The online gaming is better in my opinion

Side note: what up bomber, Adam, Kyle, okuser, Thomas, bsl, brawlman, mar, and jnig

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
twewy2, pikmin3, NSMBU, MH3U

how do you know it's faster internet wise? my internet speed for my Xbox is limited by the speed Cox gives me at home...

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
Waiting for the price drop and then I'm only getting it for Pikmin 3.
I hope you know that you will have to wait til march to get one and that over 250,000 ppl are on the waiting list to get one...hopefully, I hope some of you guys can get one. Need some U friends

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
twewy2, pikmin3, NSMBU, MH3U

how do you know it's faster internet wise? my internet speed for my Xbox is limited by the speed Cox gives me at home...
I said in my opinion. And I tested them myself and seen. I tried to load up anime on my ps3 and it took forever to pull up. The wii u took 4secs. Oh, and when I say forever, I really mean that

Sudai

Stuff here
WHAT!? TWEWY 2?!?! omfg how did I not know?

I hope you know that you will have to wait til march to get one and that over 250,000 ppl are on the waiting list to get one...hopefully, I hope some of you guys can get one. Need some U friends

Price drop won't happen till around this time next year anyway.

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
Well with the time span your willing to wait for one I don't see why it would be hard to get one.

@adam- I been cool, just been working.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I usually wait til after the gaming conference waves have died down before setting out to get a new console. I ended up getting my Wii in a bundle on Black Friday a few years back.

I still wtf at my decision to get an Xbox b.c I wanted Soul Calibur 4. Then, Microsoft unveils the Wifi Xbox down the road. Was so mad.

Okuser

Smash Ace
It's really cool and twice as fast as a ps3 and Xbox Internet wise. The online gaming is better in my opinion

Side note: what up bomber, Adam, Kyle, okuser, Thomas, bsl, brawlman, mar, and jnig

hello.

I'm still usin dat controller I bought from you :)

BSP

Smash Legend
I will most likely be getting a Wii U when Smash 4 is closer.

Or if another Mario Kart comes first.

Uncle-Kenny

The Floatinator
I think it's Slidell.

Erick, the T.O., is in talks with Ohana Pier right now but if they can't work something out then it'll most likely be elsewhere. Baton Rouge would probably be the next most likely bet.

D

Deleted member

i think im growing up a little bit. i can fight the urges to **** talk back to people (sometimes) these days. im really excited about that.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I think it's Slidell.

Erick, the T.O., is in talks with Ohana Pier right now but if they can't work something out then it'll most likely be elsewhere. Baton Rouge would probably be the next most likely bet.
Thanks. I'll do my best to attend it...

Oh snap, sup Byron.

Also panelist, its bout time for another update ain't it?

Curlz

Smash Lord
Okay guys, important post.

I'm in the process of booking a Melee 1v1 & PSAS 2v2 Tournament at Play N Trade in Lafayette. What date would be convenient for you?

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
okay guys, important post.

I'm in the process of booking a melee 1v1 & psas 2v2 tournament at play n trade in lafayette. What date would be convenient for you?
brawlllllllll

And Thomas if you ever get rich and need a butler, I will study the art of cleaning for you.

Top Bottom