• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

i invited my ex over to hang out with tim freddy and i during the hurricane because my girlfriend was being a ***** and wouldnt come over, so she broke up with me lol

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I've got class from 3 to 5. I'll start uploading what I have again after that. I talked to TJ and Tyler as well. TJ says he has all of setup 1 captured, and he's going to upload today after work. TY said he'd start capturing setup 2 this afternoon, and we'll help him if need be. That should account for all the replays.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
PAY ATTENTION HOES, NEW PR :bluejump:

1) JNig :warioc:
2) Hyro :toonlink:
3) BSP :mario2: :luigi2: :falco: :rainbowdash:
4) Mar :diddy: :metaknight:
5) Gunner :pika: :metaknight:
6) Brawlman1000 :sonic:
7) Byron :diddy:
8) Li-D :random:
9) Adam the Bo$$, ***** Mob Task Force, Young Based, Jio Jr, etc :dk: :snake:
10) Okuser :snake: :metaknight:
HM) NiTEZ :diddy: :dedede:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i invited my ex over to hang out with tim freddy and i during the hurricane because my girlfriend was being a ***** and wouldnt come over, so she broke up with me lol
i was wondering what happened.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
TJ uploaded the ones from setup 1 to his own youtube account, so I'm going to make a larger playlist for the entire tournament once we are all done. He was trying out a new program that cuts up the replays for him. It worked pretty well with a few exceptions.

ALSO, he's having trouble identifying some of the replays. We could use your help on that.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1EBD48E5CEBADDA5&fb_source=message

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
if there are any videos with the tag "ayeee" then it's me. if you see a doubles match with a "young" tag over a wario and a "based" tag over a dk/diddy/snake then it's me. byron always goes by !BKS! Li-D was prolly "fanss" or some ****

025 is Byron vs Okuser
027 is Byron vs Gunner
040 is Li-D vs Gunner
038 is game 2 of me vs Gunner
042 is Li-D vs Gunner
044 is also Li-D vs Gunner
000 is Byron vs Gunner
002 is also Byron vs Gunner
005 appears to be RJ vs Okuser
016 is Eso vs a real *** *****
031 is the best match of the tourney
035 is game 1 of gunner vs me

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Thanks for responding Adam, that will help a lot.

LA is still pretty new to this process, so that's why it's taking a little longer than usual for us to sort through the replays. A few things at the next tournament would make it go a lot more smoothly on the uploading end. I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just saying, these things would help.

1) Make sure all match information is put into the timestamp program, meaning the TO needs to know when you are going to play a match AND what setup it will be on.
2) The TO needs to get people's in-game tags when they sign in at the beginning.
3) The results page needs to have the characters that people played.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Like I said, TJ was testing a new program he made specifically to cut up videos. It obviously had some drawbacks, but it worked for the most part. He made a hack for his Wii that made replays have a black screen before and after the match, meaning that his computer could detect the black screen and cut it based on that.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I'm only going to add actual tournament matches to the final playlist. TJ is new to uploading with us. He's not used to sorting through the replays, but I'm glad for the gusto that he uploaded them with :)

*Cam*

Smash Lord
That's why AL usually doesn't use the sd cards to record doubles. If there are too many inputs, it won't save. Reflex almost always sets up his capture card on one setup and plays all the finals doubles matches on it.

Top Bottom