• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
All friendlies were saved to the Wii. MMs and bracket matches were saved to the SD card.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Ahes the fhckd is my roommate and. Sandra the sanci kid. Atheris. As Adam I dunno someone fecfb. W me Amy abssbalsl. St

:phone:

What the rdh m ****

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Okay, I'm going to try to wrap up setup 3 tonight and get them all uploading while I go to bed. No promises though.

Setup 3 includes:
AJ :luigi2: vs. Stephen :pit: :metaknight:
AJ :luigi2: vs. Adam :dk2:
Okuser :snake: vs. Byron :diddy:
WF Byron :diddy: vs. JNIG :wario:
LF Byron :diddy: vs. Gunner :pikachu2:
and then what I think is a MM of Okuser :metaknight: vs. JNIG :wario:

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
If those vs MK is right after Byron vs Gunner, that was actually me vs Gunner for GF's. Gunner went MK games 1 and 2, then Pika game 3. I think game 3 couldn't have been saved for whatever reason.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
That explains it then because there's three matches, two of :wario: vs. :metaknight: and one of :wario: vs. :pikachu2:

Also, TJ has been capturing all of setup 1, and I think he's going to start uploading tomorrow. Setup 1 includes

Okuser vs. Scott
Gunner vs. AJ
Li-D vs. RJPunch
Brawlman vs. Gunner
Gunner vs. Byron
Okuser vs. RJ
ESO vs. Nitez
Nitez vs. Adam
Gunner vs. Li-D

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Trey, I'm coming over Thurs/Fri. And I may stay Friday. I dk where the **** you find all of this alcohol, but I want some of it!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ahes the fhckd is my roommate and. Sandra the sanci kid. Atheris. As Adam I dunno someone fecfb. W me Amy abssbalsl. St

What the rdh m ****
not sure if he's trying to hate on me or talking about balls.

@cam youre such a bro.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Oh my god fyck yea that's ****ing awesome. Cany wait for those mother ****img videos ****s gonna be cash *****. Good ****. I'm so ** high

Turazrok

Smash Master
What up!!! Icemann you had koniak he's my hem teacher also I'm not yoloing Anthony I'm just not making sense I just had a koombayah in some dudes room I met on a stairwell pAn cakes tomorrow with some sarah girl idk

Turazrok

Smash Master
No BUT zach gray was twice and I'm very disappointed in him because Taylor told me never to get high because I would totally be a bum as said. By my parents because I have a history of addiction on. Oh side my family

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i agree with taylor here. zach is already a bum, so it's no big deal.

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN DANNY THOUGH. LET HIM KNOW.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
Lol turaz he wasn't giving you advice, just a pointing out a flaw in your logic. Hope you make it through the day, fresh. Also Isaac is such a disappointment dafuq

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Just drink/smoke in moderation and you'll be fine

Isaac is on that weak ****

where da honeydipz at?

also, post a link to the vids when they're up

D

Deleted member

anyone have jios number? i thought i had it. whats the deal on the room at mecha? like 10 ppl already signed up to be in that *****?

Top Bottom