• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
yeah they are BSP. BRAD YOU MADE MY DAY <3. I have power, me and the roomie have been watching Space Jam, get mad. apparently he also plays brawl, I must baptize him

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Hey guys, I just started uploading the teams matches from setup 2 and Reflex is working on recording singles atm.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Deciding on classes and looking towards getting the books I need.

They be expensive :c
Shoulda beat jnig more, then you could afford them *slam*

Joking aside though, you made more from smash than I'll ever make. I'm going to be at Curlz's tourney at the end of September. I want to relearn brawl and melee from the ground up since I've been making great strides in other fighters so I'll be more active in my training this season.

ChKn

Smash Ace
But if you don't do it for THIS one, Okuser will never be in a graphic!

:phone:
I'm actually 25% of the way done with this graphic since I made my post. An idea popped up in my head and it won't take me very long to do it if I spend like 30 minutes on it each day.

BSP

Smash Legend
Shoulda beat jnig more, then you could afford them *slam*
Actually, probably not because I wouldn't have been thinking long term, and I would have used it on more smash stuff.

I can afford them luckily, but they're just expensive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Actually, probably not because I wouldn't have been thinking long term, and I would have used it on more smash stuff.

I can afford them luckily, but they're just expensive.
that's books for ya

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Hurricanes are ****ty. Phone been dead since Tuesday afternoon. Trying to get a room for Mecha if I can get a day off. All that's confirmed so is Adam, Eric and more than likely Taylor. Probably a full room but I'd make an exception for someone I really love. My house is like 90 degrees so I came out to my car to charge my phone and ****. Hurricanes in this city are ****. Where the MREs at?

D

Deleted member

Hurricanes are indeed ****ty. And my power has only been out for like 12 hours. My ex burned through 200% battery life telling me how ****ty of a person I am. Lol. We had a room for mecha but we all know how that goes. I really doubt they will have any left available this late.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
That one that's labeled eso vs. ***** isn't me. I always wear purple Lucas and use my tag.

Taylorhj, we will drink together soon.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Hurricanes are indeed ****ty. And my power has only been out for like 12 hours. My ex burned through 200% battery life telling me how ****ty of a person I am. Lol. We had a room for mecha but we all know how that goes. I really doubt they will have any left available this late.

That's a *****. We never lost power. And yeah, you're a ****ty person.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Not only did Adam insult y'all by calling y'all hoes, but he called y'all the hoes of this "You" person he always talkin about.

D

Deleted member

**** all of you that never lost power.
And see Icemann? How hard was that. You didnt need to kill my cellphone for 2 days

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah, what is that?

Also why am I not on that list? I'm fairly certain I've entered a tourney since February...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh ok... Wasn't smashcon MK banned? the one right before TASOL.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
It's more of a universal list. If you went to a national and beat like Ally or any highly ranked player, you get higher up in the rankings. The lists are just divided into where the players live geographically. Which is why im in LA rankings even though i havent been to a tourney here...yet...

*Cam*

Smash Lord
By the way Louisiana, I need to talk to you guys about something.

So, before in AL, it was basically just me and Reflex uploading replays. Then we started saving replays for GA, so we got Player-1 to commit to helping upload. Bomber was interested in saving replays too, so we ended up helping him with uploading his, and now he and Erick are on board to helping upload. Overall, we have 7 people right now from LA, GA, and AL who have committed to uploading replays from ATL South tournaments, but so far only AL players have done so. I'm trying really hard to set up a system where a large group of uploaders works on replays from all ATL south tournaments every weekend, but we need people that have capture cards to commit to helping with the project. If this works, in not too long FL and NC can join the system as well.

At this point, I'd like to know who can commit to helping even if they don't have a capture card. That way, if we ever do fundraising, I know who we can give the capture card to.

EDIT: Did Adam use some Snake at the tournament?

Top Bottom