• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

i had no interest in your activities brad. i think im really just talking to icemann. idk why im posting it publicly. maybe trey and jake. i would be talking to taylor and kyle but they will have power and will be far far away.

ken is coming over tomorrow because of his test **** on wednesday so we'll probably play some smash or lol before we lose power. its all board games, pool, and beer on wednesday.

wait isnt thomas in town?

just kidding, kens **** got canceled.

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
Like Taylor said. Thanks to those of you who offered.
Prometric cancelled their exams for 8/29/12, so I'll be able to reschedule.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I would come over, but there's a ****in hurricane and ****. I would hate to get stuck in that *****. We'll see tomorrow. On the plus side, I have no school for the next 2 days.

D

Deleted member

no thats the point. you come over and you dont leave. just bring a case of beer.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to find a way of getting out of this house before the hurricane forces me to stay in this *****. I refuse to be bored if the electricity and **** does go off. Trying to find a way to the LSU dorms tomorrow.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
no thats the point. you come over and you dont leave. just bring a case of beer.
Yeah, Kristene will probably be cool with staying alone at the apt during a hurricane while I'm out drinking with friends. Come on man, I'm not that much of an alcoholic.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, Kristene will probably be cool with staying alone at the apt during a hurricane while I'm out drinking with friends. Come on man, I'm not that much of an alcoholic.
yes you are.

and i have a spare bed room anyway.

D

Deleted member

maybe they'll give us special permission cuz like...
**** you hurricane isaac.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Cam contacted me and they have the CI vids procesing, however he ran across a few extras, so far I was told we have one with Okuser vs a TL (I think it was Gunner). I'm going to get a list of the extra vids and I will need to know if they were tourny, friendly, or MM.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Sounds like a bad idea, especially if you plan on getting home.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Every time I see Blaise post, I think it's Blaine. And then when I realize it isn't, I miss Blaine.

Where is Blaine?

*Cam*

Smash Lord
So I've got a ton of replays from Chinese Inn that I can't identify because either people saved friendlies to the Wii or because people didn't tell Bomber before they played their match. I'm going to go ahead and capture them, but I won't know who is playing. In other words, I need some help identifying players and which matches are tournament/friendlies.

Top Bottom