• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Still searching for which drink I like. Captain Morgan wasn't that bad on my first try. Too bad no one in my house drinks it. :(

D

Deleted member

indeed. legality is a nice part of it. except for trey. he might as well just smoke.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Whoa whoa whoa. WTF is all thisi alcohol dissension I hear?

Bomber, try everything. Don't leave anything out, even if you don't think you like it. After years of experience, partying, and occasionally throwing up, I've checked vodka, tequila, Jaegar, and gin off my list, unless someone talks me into it. I also don't drink most fruity **** and white wine (except Moscato). I didn't know I like brandy until I started drinking the **** out of it, now it's ballin. I'm smashed now

D

Deleted member

me and ice are taking shots of jager tomorrow

i also dont drink vodka or gin. very slight amounts of tequila in shots or margaritas. i really only drink bourbon and beer these days

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Still searching for which drink I like. Captain Morgan wasn't that bad on my first try. Too bad no one in my house drinks it. :(
I'll try anything with you. I don't get drunk either (by choice) so you'll never end up in a ditch if things go wrong. ;)

So far, I've tried vodka (straight and mixed), tequila, beer (not many different brands though), and all sorts of wine. My gf says that jager is a little much at times, but it also depends on what kind. All sorts of strong drinks are on my to-do list. I personally like some moderately strong alcohol, like shots of Pucker (mostly apple). We played Monopoly with that one night and I downed at least half the bottle myself, taking extra drinks just because I like it. Erick and Chris drank some smirnoff bottled drinks (like the screwdriver ones) and they were getting sick before I was.

I don't know if you have already, but if you drink with Erick then you may find he is kind of a sissy. You should drink with me; I'm pretty awesome apparently. The more I drink, the more I talk, and the more I actually become detail oriented.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
me and ice are taking shots of jager tomorrow

i also dont drink vodka or gin. very slight amounts of tequila in shots or margaritas. i really only drink bourbon and beer these days
When I start looking for booze, it usually boils down to beer or bourbon, of varying prices. I've been kinda big into wine as well lately. And no, I'm probably not gonna take jager shots for a while.

I'll try anything with you. I don't get drunk either (by choice) so you'll never end up in a ditch if things go wrong. ;)
Dude, I'll drink with you. I wish you didn't live in BFE.

i feel a little bad but that post made me laugh pretty hard
I was thinkin the same thing. I thought he was trolling for a while.

I love that the discussion is on booze now. Keep it up.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
something seems off about the combination of those two sentences...

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
In need of housing in Baton Rouge (8/28/12)
I may be in desperate need of housing Tuesday night 8/28/12.
I have a very important exam on Wednesday (8/29/12) at the Prometric Test Center. Thanks to Prometric's 3-day reschedule/cancellation policy (It's really more of a 5 day policy since the day of request and day of the test are not counted), unless Prometric decides to close due to the hurricane (which they have no such announcement, yet), I absolutely must take this exam.
If anyone in the BR area can provide housing for me for one evening, that would be great. I can compensate financially, smash, and/or alcohol.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
In need of housing in Baton Rouge (8/28/12)
I may be in desperate need of housing Tuesday night 8/28/12.
I have a very important exam on Wednesday (8/29/12) at the Prometric Test Center. Thanks to Prometric's 3-day reschedule/cancellation policy (It's really more of a 5 day policy since the day of request and day of the test are not counted), unless Prometric decides to close due to the hurricane (which they have no such announcement, yet), I absolutely must take this exam.
If anyone in the BR area can provide housing for me for one evening, that would be great. I can compensate financially, smash, and/or alcohol.
Are you taking a certification exam? Just curious

BSP

Smash Legend
Tomorrow: figuring out what I'm going to take
Wednesday: probably getting close to finalizing what I'm going to take

D

Deleted member

i meant more along the lines of the people getting hit by a hurricane but that's cool too. happy for you.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'll pray for you guys. **** hurricanes, but we've all been through them so I know you all can handle it.

D

Deleted member

so like i said what you ***s doing? i want to invite people over to play bored games and pool and **** but im afraid everyone would just drink all my beer. then i would be out of beer during a hurricane. and that is NO FUN

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
lololol

as for what I'm doing, it's nothing. since i'm in tuscaloosa...

Top Bottom