• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
The thing is, Falco does significantly better against Wario if he can get the grabs. Jnig used to have very great spacing to avoid the grab and without it, Arc was able to get countless amounts of free damage.

Also, I'm planning on going to Dibbz again tonight, if anyone wants to meet me. Give me a text. 504-427-4457

Curlz

Smash Lord
This game is stupid anyway. Don't worry about it, Justin.

EDIT: @Ran, no wonder you haven't been responding to my text messages. I've been texting your 5734 number (which I assume is old).
#Fail >.<

:phone:

-Ran

Smash Master
Tomorrow is Fight Night at Dibbz, I think. Regardless, I'm planning on having a Brawl/Melee setup there after I get off work.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Going under the knife tomorrow morning. Getting my crooked nose fixed lol wish me luck

D

Deleted member

if anyone wants a drinking mm let me know. i need some money cuz i spend too much on alcohol.

D

Deleted member

$50 Shot for shot, or beer for beer. First to pass out loses of course.
if you could go beer for beer then you shouldnt go against me. theres no way i could drink enough beer to pass out without being literally full first. and i mean like full till bursting. like that nauseous feeling we've all had at really good buffets before.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
if you could go beer for beer then you shouldnt go against me. theres no way i could drink enough beer to pass out without being literally full first. and i mean like full till bursting. like that nauseous feeling we've all had at really good buffets before.
that's just to time you out. I can eat a ****load of food which means u would get full before me and puke and ****.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Ok so I went in at 6 am, surgery started at 8. I went to sleep and woke up and it was done.

It was supposed to be 45 minutes but they ended up taking 3 hours because once they opened it up they found it was broken TWICE. One time deep and it healed and over that it was broke again.

Basically my nose was a honey bbq frito twist. 0_o

The most painful part was taking the tape off my hand from the IV lol. Doesn't hurt at all right now. Wisdom tooth was 1000x worse.

But anyways, I have campbells chicken noodle soup by hand, Ocarina of Time 3DS and a ****load of Vikodin. So life is pretty good haha

eet

Smash Ace
Interesting. Pika is actually really fast -- I def think Pika should be raised on the PR, but it's hard to say. He's alrdy between Mario & DK (followed by Link and Luigi) but to put him above Mario he'd be among Doc, Samus and Ganon -- nont sure if Pika's metagame is quite there imo, but it's not like im Axe or even really play Pikachu lol.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Character MM dittos bring players? Hell, maybe I should try sheik ditto MMing Amsah to get Europe to come. Good ***** tho Tura.

Top Bottom