• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Skarlet comes out today! But I heard you could get her free with the compatibilty pack. Lol

Noob Saibot trending on Twitter made my day.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
wats everyone up its been a while does anyone wanna play brawl this week my whole crew is coming to nom and i think theres going to be some upsets plus im finally going to mm you curlz. If anyone wants to play msg or call me at 225-333-7409

Curlz

Smash Lord
wats everyone up its been a while does anyone wanna play brawl this week my whole crew is coming to nom and i think theres going to be some upsets plus im finally going to mm you curlz.
Haha, that sucks. I'm gonna be in Houston for my birthday.

Turazrok

Smash Master
wats everyone up its been a while does anyone wanna play brawl this week my whole crew is coming to nom and i think theres going to be some upsets plus im finally going to mm you curlz. If anyone wants to play msg or call me at 225-333-7409
Can I get a ride?

-Ran

Smash Master
You'd probably have a chance. It's amazing how much grabs effect the Wario match ups, especially when they can't avoid them properly.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
DIARRHEA ESKIMOS. So I've been teaching my sis brawl lately..and apparently the student has surpassed the teacher, because she beat me the other day. I thought she just got lucky. Then, she beat me two more times. WTFISTHIS****. I dunno if I can play brawl anymore..having my LITTLE SISTER be better than me at something...nuuuuuuuuuu, it's worse than...GOING TO CHURCH. I'mma now go drown my sorrows in death metal and LoL...and pray to Satan that I get better. Bai

Turazrok

Smash Master
DIARRHEA ESKIMOS. So I've been teaching my sis brawl lately..and apparently the student has surpassed the teacher, because she beat me the other day. I thought she just got lucky. Then, she beat me two more times. WTFISTHIS****. I dunno if I can play brawl anymore..having my LITTLE SISTER be better than me at something...nuuuuuuuuuu, it's worse than...GOING TO CHURCH. I'mma now go drown my sorrows in death metal and LoL...and pray to Satan that I get better. Bai
Lol left your account on. way to go kat.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
DIARRHEA ESKIMOS. So I've been teaching my bro brawl lately..and apparently the student has surpassed the teacher, because he beat me the other day. I thought he just got lucky. Then, he beat me two more times. WTFISTHIS****. I dunno if I can play brawl anymore..having my LITTLE BROTHER be better than me at something...nuuuuuuuuuu, it's worse than...WATCHING SPORTS. I'mma now go drown my sorrows in linkin park and melee...and ragequit. U Bi
Me and Arc, circa 2009.

It's safe to say some of you can actually beat me now. I don't know if and when I'll be working this Saturday, but if I can make it to NOM for a little bit, HOLY CRAP IM OFF SATURDAY so you guys can MM me. You guys better not disappoint me; I expect to see improvement from what I can remember after 3 months.

And Blaise, lol I think we got rid of TvC, and I don't even remember the last time I've played it.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Me and Arc, circa 2009.

It's safe to say some of you can actually beat me now. I don't know if and when I'll be working this Saturday, but if I can make it to NOM for a little bit, HOLY CRAP IM OFF SATURDAY so you guys can MM me. You guys better not disappoint me; I expect to see improvement from what I can remember after 3 months.

And Blaise, lol I think we got rid of TvC, and I don't even remember the last time I've played it.
I play MK now.

IMPROVEMENT GET

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Me and Arc, circa 2009.

JNig and Arc, let's practice brawl this thursday night. For the lulz?

BSP

Smash Legend
Did Battou teach MK to his sister?

My sister isnt into gaming, so that won't be happening to me anytime soon

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I heard that Batto kid is pretty cool...

Curlz should teach his girl Brawl and have her MM Batto's sister and then LA can all place bets on it and hype it up during the matches! LasT maybe, not maybe, YUS YUS?!

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Just realized I don't have work today so NOLA and whoever else should go to Dibbz for some Brawl and Melee. After playing last time my love for Smash was revitalized. I'm gonna play a few games of LoL and probably head over around eight. HOLLA!!!

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
This thread blows **** and you all suck at every video game you play.
Who the **** are you? And if it blows so much then why the **** did it attract you here? Why the **** did you decide to post in it? Does it make you feel better because you "think" you're better but know otherwise?

Or better yet, ignore all of these questions...get the **** out of our thread, there should be better things for you to do in your life than ****ridin Hyro all the time, no he's not here, he's recovering. Give ya knees a break.

P.S. You wouldn't MM me in MK 9, and that's the truth. Bye bye, cya lata, peace, dueces!

Curlz

Smash Lord
Curlz should teach his girl Brawl and have her MM Batto's sister and then LA can all place bets on it and hype it up during the matches! LasT maybe, not maybe, YUS YUS?!
I'm actually at her house now and she read it.

SHE ACCEPTS! HYPE!

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Who the **** are you? And if it blows so much then why the **** did it attract you here? Why the **** did you decide to post in it? Does it make you feel better because you "think" you're better but know otherwise?

Or better yet, ignore all of these questions...get the **** out of our thread, there should be better things for you to do in your life than ****ridin Hyro all the time, no he's not here, he's recovering. Give ya knees a break.

P.S. You wouldn't MM me in MK 9, and that's the truth. Bye bye, cya lata, peace, dueces!
:troll: :dazwa: :denzel:

I'm actually at her house now and she read it.

SHE ACCEPTS! HYPE!
:troll: :dazwa: :denzel:

BSP

Smash Legend
This is lol

I want to download the sonic generations demo, but I'm "not permitted to download content with this rating" It's a ****ing sonic game lol

Yet, no problems when I pop in Left 4 Dead and kill thousands of zombies

Top Bottom