• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
who the **** are you? And if it blows so much then why the **** did it attract you here? Why the **** did you decide to post in it? Does it make you feel better because you "think" you're better but know otherwise?

Or better yet, ignore all of these questions...get the **** out of our thread, there should be better things for you to do in your life than ****ridin hyro all the time, no he's not here, he's recovering. Give ya knees a break.

P.s. You wouldn't mm me in mk 9, and that's the truth. Bye bye, cya lata, peace, dueces!
***** im shadow1pj learn to ****ing read and where in my post did i mention hyro? I repeat learn to ****ing read.

Stop thinkin about guys suckin each others ****s for once ya over zealous homosexual

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Who the **** are you? And if it blows so much then why the **** did it attract you here? Why the **** did you decide to post in it? Does it make you feel better because you "think" you're better but know otherwise?

Or better yet, ignore all of these questions...get the **** out of our thread, there should be better things for you to do in your life than ****ridin Hyro all the time, no he's not here, he's recovering. Give ya knees a break.

P.S. You wouldn't MM me in MK 9, and that's the truth. Bye bye, cya lata, peace, dueces!
***** IM SHADOW1PJ LEARN TO ****ING READ AND WHERE IN MY POST DID I MENTION HYRO? I REPEAT LEARN TO ****ING READ.

STOP THINKIN ABOUT GUYS SUCKIN EACH OTHERS ****S FOR ONCE YA OVER ZEALOUS HOMOSEXUAL.

I WOULD DEF MM YOU IN MK 9 IF UR GARBAGE AT ONE FIGHTING GAME UR DEF NOT SMARTER IN A DIFF ONE

O

L

afk. fagget

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Ey Shadey2bj, Fade3dj, Darkness0ej, whatever the **** your name is, umad bro? Didn't mean to anger you into triple posting.

The fact of whether you mentioned Hyro or not has nothing to do with why I did. It's just that if you're not postin some bull****, you're usually meatridin Hyro( it's a common trait of yours). So you see, I don't think about guys sucking **** at all, it's just the fact that you do, sir.

Also, Brawl=/=MK. A person can be completely dumb/suck at Brawl, but completely viable/good in MvC/MK/etc. You're in over your head.
:awesome:

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i was actually pretty good at clayfighter 63/ 1/3

well..fighting game experience transfers over, but its more about who puts the most time into the game and the fact that some games are much easier than others. melee is infinitely more difficult than marvel3

BSP

Smash Legend
Can anyone from New Orleans give me a ride to NOM?

Turaz + BSP = totally profitable experience!

Is laffy going?

Turazrok

Smash Master
BR, the land of Brawl idiots and Melee geniuses.
Funny because bsp would body you. Also in case you didn't read oh wise dementor, I will ALREADY be in New Orleans, because of a medical convention. I merely need a ride from the hotel area to Dibbz. If trolls like you, Savon, and BSL have something else to point go ahead and be specific. Also mm in melee.

To others, if you can/will/want to/etc pick me up from my hotel, call me 2259540327. I'll pay gas etc.

Top Bottom