• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

eet

Smash Ace
did avery beat kyle/freddy? was there vids? whatever happened to the CI vids, like seriously those are almost irrelevant already lol

also apparently jnig can still **** you ******s

D

Deleted member

did avery beat kyle/freddy? was there vids? whatever happened to the CI vids, like seriously those are almost irrelevant already lol
most games weren't recorded at ci. we were all being gay. avery beat freddy in winners and kyle in losers. kyle went all roy like a boss.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
GGs at dibbz. 007-jake, you're really good to say that you've only been playing for 2 months.

I thought I understood how to fight Marth but Taylor changed my mind. Fuuuuu.

I'll try to upload some of these videos, based on the matches I was watching. It's still hard to identify players in videos when they don't use a tag, ya know.

Savon you're an alcoholic, just face it.

D

Deleted member

lol kyles roy. I take it that he beat freddy in losers then? but no johns i lose to that *****z roy sometimes too lol
nah, cyphus beat freddy in losers.

I thought I understood how to fight Marth but Taylor changed my mind. Fuuuuu.
ill take that as a compliment. i havent found shieks to be very hard to fight with marth these days. space well, and hit that ***** up. fox is harder probably.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Cyphus was at NOM?!
He better be coming to LasT.
Aside from Hyro, he was the first PR player I had the pleasure of playing against.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Im calling out any team that wants to f!ck with me, adam and catherine in laser tag. 3-on-3, best 2/3, no items, final destination.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I don't have anyone good enough to team with me.

Sorry brO, shoulda specified.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Adam, I ****ing love your avatar! FLCL for the win.

Also, I'll accept a 2v2 mm my girlfriend + me vs Kat + Batto. $5 a person? :p

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
NOM 11 vids are up on my channel. There's vids of Taylor, Freddy, Avery, myself, Coby, Mark, Jake, Turaz, and that Yoshi main on there.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SSBMLA

I need to know that Yoshi main's name, so I can identify this video. (Best music for rainbow cruise ever)

Also, there's a tournament set in the original file that I couldn't identify. It was Taylor's marth vs a white fox. I couldn't tell who the fox is.

Top Bottom