• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Nintendo should do a remake of Earthbound. I've been trying to play it on SNES for the first time, and I REALLY want to enjoy it, but the battle system is SOOOOO bad.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'll probably miss NOM, but it's ok since I gotta get ready for Boy's State anyway. I'll play with you guys at Last V.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
what time do the events for nom start and will there be a mvc3 tournament?

D

Deleted member

donno. looks like you, i, kyle, freddy, and tim will be together for melee later on. we'll talk about it then.

tourney actually starts at noon?

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Actually I just need the time for the brawl bracket does anyone know the exact time?

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Ey Shadey2bj, Fade3dj, Darkness0ej, whatever the **** your name is, umad bro? Didn't mean to anger you into triple posting.

The fact of whether you mentioned Hyro or not has nothing to do with why I did. It's just that if you're not postin some bull****, you're usually meatridin Hyro( it's a common trait of yours). So you see, I don't think about guys sucking **** at all, it's just the fact that you do, sir.

Also, Brawl=/=MK. A person can be completely dumb/suck at Brawl, but completely viable/good in MvC/MK/etc. You're in over your head.
:awesome:
nope. last time i posted i was meatridin curlz.

If someone is smart enough to get good in one game they're smart enough tog et good i another.

last smash 5 mm lets go.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Does no one here like Mortal Kombat other than Turaz?

Edit: @Shadow: So you admit to meatridin then? And I know a smart player can get good at another game. You were bein trolled, but you tipped your salt over.

@Ran: If Shadow is serious about this MK mm then, why not add an MK side event.

D

Deleted member

okay, i was just confused because the post said 11. but ill be there before 1 for sure.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Does no one here like Mortal Kombat other than Turaz?

Edit: @Shadow: So you admit to meatridin then? And I know a smart player can get good at another game. You were bein trolled, but you tipped your salt over.

@Ran: If Shadow is serious about this MK mm then, why not add an MK side event.
Pretty sure you got trolled, me and Capt. Savage tried to reverse troll but he didn't bite.

Kit Kat~:3

Smash Rookie
DIARRHEA ESKIMOS. So I've been teaching my sis brawl lately..and apparently the student has surpassed the teacher, because she beat me the other day. I thought she just got lucky. Then, she beat me two more times. WTFISTHIS****. I dunno if I can play brawl anymore..having my LITTLE SISTER be better than me at something...nuuuuuuuuuu, it's worse than...GOING TO CHURCH. I'mma now go drown my sorrows in death metal and LoL...and pray to Satan that I get better. Bai
I'm da bess, bi-ttousai

Battousai780

Smash Ace
My sister is a liar. This doesn't mean however that she won't MM Curlz and win at the next tourney. bohehehe

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Ran, did you make an AiB page for Last?

Also, anyone know this dude: http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Tidus..ai

And...lol: http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=169
On a similar note, I just got done going through the profiles of every Louisiana Smasher (with recent activity) on AiB. There were only about 8 people out of about 250 registered users who actually frequent that place, lol. I gave them a link to this thread, so hopefully it may attract some of them to the real LA scene. Also, I'm going to remake the Louisiana thread (because I f!cked up the other one for no reason). It'd be nice if you'd all post once so it'll look like we exist (and encourage them to come to smashboards).

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
My sister is a liar. This doesn't mean however that she won't MM Curlz and win at the next tourney. bohehehe
You do know the MM is between your sis and Curlz's gf right at LasT? It's the only next available tourney where y'all be in attendance. He's training her, you training her. It could be highlighted with a MM between you and Curlz or a 2v2 with you 4. Just a thought of a double-header type of thing.

Savon

Smash Ace
Good stuff. I have not been to NOM lately because of stuff going on, but I am totally looking forward to seein errbody at LAST. Adam you better not choke at NOM. Wreck their ****.

Top Bottom