• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Kenshi comes out July 5th, his fatalities look ridiiiiiiculous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ_Hdd9z4I0
Dude I swear I laughed my *** off when I saw him smashin Johnny's face into the screen lol. Sucks that they want to ban DLC characters though...I planned on maining Rain...

@Curlz that 2v2 was just a MM idea to go with the Gf vs Kat match. Y'all can do that if you want.

@Turaz My idea exactly was sidebets lol

P.S. How exactly will Test your sight work with Kenshi...:awesome:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
They don't wanna ban DLC characters entirely, Nitez. They just wanna ban them for Evo.

The only character ban they're adamant about is Kratos and that's only because he's a console exclusive. DLC characters can be bought by anybody on either console.

Smooth Criminal

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Nitez: I know that you. saw that beat *** Punk promo last night.
Why yes I did! You can't miss or forget amazingness like that.

@Smooth: Sounds better imo, I don't plan on goin to Evo or any huge tourneys yet. May just start from GW and online. Now I just have to wait til the 26th.

@PS3 Owners: you have PS Plus so go get on the Uncharted 3 beta

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Finally almost done with my trip to the Bahamas.

When I get home, tura, are you going to be home? At like 7:30 or so. I want my OoT3D.

And my money.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I keep trying to drum up melee interest, no one ever wants to come. T_T

I tried macd, vanz, cyrain T_T.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Alright I convinced my boss to host another brawl tournament at play n trade of br on July 9, the only problem is that he wants to know if anyone will come meaning atleast more than 15 people. If not he wont host the tourney so guys do you think that it could happen.

-Ran

Smash Master
Whatup guys, I'm Andrew... kind of new to the smash scene. Is it cool if I join yall for a couple games of melee tonight at Dibbz? Also how long are yall going to be there?
Usually all night. Dibbz doesn't close to 3am.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Alright I convinced my boss to host another brawl tournament at play n trade of br on July 9, the only problem is that he wants to know if anyone will come meaning atleast more than 15 people. If not he wont host the tourney so guys do you think that it could happen.
That's a Saturday, so I'm pretty sure if people can come to CI, they can def go to a PnT.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Not for brawl.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
So TF2 is in the ****ter now that they've made it free to play entirely. I would consider myself a mediocre player but good lord these kids make me feel like a champion genius.

Aka, if you're decent at TF2, go play now and wreck. xP

ChKn

Smash Ace
Yeah. I'm pretty decent at the game, but there's scrubs left and right on these servers lol. I normally just camp a Chicago server, since it's really good.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Sakurai: "With previous projects I had a game design document in place before forming a team, but with this I don’t have time for that. I won’t be able to look at every aspect of the game and balance out all the characters by myself this time."

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We might get hitboxes that touch people now.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Sakurai: "With previous projects I had a game design document in place before forming a team, but with this I don’t have time for that. I won’t be able to look at every aspect of the game and balance out all the characters by myself this time."

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We might get hitboxes that touch people now.
So Sakurai looked at and balanced Meta Knight all by himself huh?

-Ran

Smash Master
Well, I have a big potential change that could be happening very soon. My sister wants me to move in with her and her husband in Denver, so I can find a significantly better job. I was just laid off at work due to lack of hours so the only obligations I have are to my friends.

I'll be thinking about this a ton over the rest of the week, and I do move, Last Smash will be my final tournament with everyone here. </3

Okuser

Smash Ace
Does anyone know of any Shreveport/Bossier and/or North Louisiana smashers? Kinda need some people to practice with, because the only person I have to practice with right now is Gunner and I'm getting tired of playing against nothing but pikachu.

Also, I was at the chinese monthly tourney and heard something about someone maybe starting a tournament scene in north louisiana, is there any progress on that? I was wondering if I could help, I know some potential venues and ****.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
i can also have melee but the only thing is you guys would have to play on play n trades tvs

Top Bottom