• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Shooop doop I'm coming out of retirement guys. And no, this isn't a troll from John. I miss you guys.

Who wants to play at Dibbz tonight? I haven't touched the game since the last tourney I've been to, which is...NOM 8ish or WHOBO. I blame Marvel and work.

And good shiz Savon!

Savon

Smash Ace
They are though. Rushdown speeches tend to fall apart, slow and steady wins the race. No combos when it comes to advancing, you gotta take each round step by step. I am gonna snake downb the competition if I lose.

:phone:

Savon

Smash Ace
I MADE FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!! They put me on a stage in the morning with a mic and everything. Like 300 spectators. Wish me luck guys

-Ran

Smash Master
Shooop doop I'm coming out of retirement guys. And no, this isn't a troll from John. I miss you guys.

Who wants to play at Dibbz tonight? I haven't touched the game since the last tourney I've been to, which is...NOM 8ish or WHOBO. I blame Marvel and work.

And good shiz Savon!
Nice one Hyro. We all know that Jnig is the new Arcadia.

BSP

Smash Legend
hyro doesn't have a car yet he gets everywhere lol

BTW Lee's coming to Last V right? I put the link in my sig too, but I also want to mention top players that have been confirmed.

-Ran

Smash Master
Good games to everyone at Dibbz. It was nice to play with the old crew properly again. Don't worry Jnig, you'll get your skills back. Don't be like your brother and get salty over what happened. <3

Winnar

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to baton rouge :D

Sorry I was super sleepy sandbagging for the first few hours, I don't know what was up with all that

had an awesome time though, can't wait to do it again :D

D

Deleted member

Sorry I was super sleepy sandbagging for the first few hours, I don't know what was up with all that

glad you had fun. welcome back when ever. 90% of la melee players live in br after all.

Good games to everyone at Dibbz. It was nice to play with the old crew properly again. Don't worry Jnig, you'll get your skills back. Don't be like your brother and get salty over what happened. <3
everette is gay. but also brawl sucks. so i dont know where to go with this.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Good ***** savon.

Cruises are great. Theres ******es everywhere all the time in either swimsuits or short shorts. ******es in all age ranges invluding jbs milfs and grannies (if you're into that). However, having a wingman is very important because the ******es travel in packs of 3 on average.

As usual, i want to play melee.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

You seemed to do well enough to **** me... Lmao.

What happened to your leg?

Curlz

Smash Lord
Why had mo one quoted this? Im honestly interested in what happened. :p

-Ran

Smash Master
Wario can be a very frustrating character to play when you lose your ability to play evasively, and that was something that Jnig prided himself on. Since Jnig hasn't played in forever, he was getting grabbed multiple times into free damage/kills every match. When he was at his prime, he'd maybe get put into that situation once or twice a set, instead of every stock.

Top Bottom