• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

yes, br is playing melee tomorrow at my house.
511 laurie lynn drive,
br, la 70819

any time after noon.

D

Deleted member

we played the alpha a couple times. never got the beta. my wii is missing many parts.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Be real, no no and no. Cheap as in you get an enormous discount. Keep bidding lol. ****ing beats. by ****ing dr. ****in dre

Hyro

Smash Lord
That doesn't make any sense...why would they list them as used if they're new? Sounds like a scam!! Probably refurbished or something lol

Anyyyyways. I'll sell for $85.00

Sudai

Stuff here
That doesn't make any sense...why would they list them as used if they're new? Sounds like a scam!! Probably refurbished or something lol

Anyyyyways. I'll sell for $85.00
If you get them an they're not factory sealed like you claim, you send a complaint, you get money back, probably keep headphones. Sounds like a big scam to me.

I'll give you $60 max since they're ~$65 right now and it looks like they'll continue to drop. In 2-4 weeks you can expect them to be ~$55.

Hyro

Smash Lord
You're outta your mind! They're not around $65 right now there around $100 and the price will most likely drop in the future...but weeks? More like months. I'll go $80 lowest

and lmao @ that dragonite vid

Hyro

Smash Lord
...you yourself said it sounds like a big scam. What are you getting at? Buy it from the random guy in miami LOL. scrub

Hyro

Smash Lord
Alright that's cool. and yeah it's factory sealed and everything, just text me when you're outside

one left!

D

Deleted member

i also just woke up
iceman you coming to drink tonight? i dont want to start drinking til like 6 but you should definitely come.

Savon

Smash Ace
About 450 people were in improv for round 1 at nationals. 89 rooms of 5 on average. Only 172 people made the cut for round 2 and I was one of them. Gonna see if I made the next cut in a lil. Wish me luck

:phone:

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
A wild ken has appeared!!

Hehe. Yeah. Reading boards on my
iPhone at work. :-P
Just finished a HUGE project so I'm taking a few minutes to read up on hyro's Jew-ness, nick's awesome posts, sudai's black-woman sass and what-not.

Edit:
Anyone else going to be watching dreamhack (for LoL) and is excited?

Hyro

Smash Lord
A wild ken has appeared!!

Hehe. Yeah. Reading boards on my
iPhone at work. :-P
Just finished a HUGE project so I'm taking a few minutes to read up on hyro's Jew-ness, nick's awesome posts, sudai's black-woman sass and what-not.

Edit:
Anyone else going to be watching dreamhack (for LoL) and is excited?

**** you man! ...wanna buy some headphones?

450 people started. 70 left now. I made the cut again.

dude what is it? Improv? Like comedy? Explain how it works and what you did! and what you win

Savon

Smash Ace
Improv speaking for speech and debate. You get a topic and have 3min to come up with a speech. The topics range from words to sayings. My round 2 topic for example was just the word "vanity" they break us into groups of 5, and only the top two in each group progresses. The others are eliminated.

Top Bottom