• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
Taking a shower, then going to Auto-zone, and then I plan to heading there after I replace the light on my car.

BSP

Smash Legend
Curlz did you get any form of reply from the Louisianime people?

I tried contacting them and haven't gotten anything either. They don't know what they're missing. If they devoted that entire game room to brawl, we could possibly have something similar to Whobo, without the direct deal with the hotel like Pound.

ChKn

Smash Ace
K so I need to do a couple of things for locals:

-Advertise(EGL, Gamestop, etc.). I made the fliers so I'm good.
-Get some TVs.

Any suggestions to help my advertising plan? If this goes well, I can get some more hype for the next EGL. I would like to aim for 20 people for locals at least(Blaise, myself, espa, fpdav, oath(possibly) and mm(maybe 1 or two of his friends) should be showing up for it, so that's 6 people at least). I probably won't get paid for this, but w/e.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I learned 2 things today.

1. My modok is a crowd pleaser
2. I'll probably never take a high level tourney with modok

-Ran

Smash Master
We need to update this. Keep quoting/fixing it. Remember, the list is supposed to represent people in the state that when called, will come play the game. =p

=========
Smashers by Location
=========
Bold = Brawl - Underline = Melee - Yellow = Thinks they both suck / Doesn't care

New Orleans

MuraRengan, Ran Iji, Battoussai, Ever_Power, Hyro, Arcadia, Jiovanni, John Wu, Ricky, Ray, Pierre, Avery, Austin, Chaddly, Savon, Adam, DJ, JNig

Baton Rouge

TaylorHJ, Kyle, Setsuma, RSIA, Kalzar, BigShirtKid, Iceman, Nikzor, Blaine, Bomber, Redson, RJ, Nitez, Turazrok, LoDark, BSL, Sudai, EET

Lafayette

Patrick, Blaise, Curlz, Oathkeeper, ChKn, IShouldBeStudying, Mychal, Varuna, MasterMajora, FangFatality, r0ni, DaAnimeKidTooch, Toesrus, NickelsNarcotic

Houma

Lee, Cyphus, RickyBob, Brelyn, Mark, Fahey, Eazy

North LA

Zakosai, Wiggins, Tyler

Slidell

Cows, Sarah, Veaz, TEB, Sharkbait

Tucson, AZ

Nicknyte (lol wat?)

Oxford, MS

Winnar

Austin, TX

Zigsta

Ps: I did some Spring cleaning on the front page.

BSP

Smash Legend
I guess I'm still not in Baton Rouge, but I guess I shouldn't if that's a "if called, will come" list, unless you mean tournaments. I can go to other BR smashers' places, but probably not NOLA or Laffy on the spot.

ChKn

Smash Ace
We need to update this. Keep quoting/fixing it. Remember, the list is supposed to represent people in the state that when called, will come play the game. =p

Lafayette

Patrick, Blaise, Curlz, Oathkeeper, ChKn, IShouldBeStudying, Mychal, Varuna, MasterMajora, FangFatality, r0ni, DaAnimeKidTooch, FPDav, ESPA, NickelsNarcotic

Ps: I did some Spring cleaning on the front page.
Took out Toesrus and added FPDav and ESPA.

EDIT: Wtf there's another FB page for LA Smash lol.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I enter melee tournaments. But I don't play melee. Dont know if that changes things.

BSP

Smash Legend
So can I get on the front page anytime soon?

Is La. back from Whobo yet? If you are, tell us how it went, or tell us when you do get back.

Top Bottom