• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

so i'm bringing my problem to smashboards:

the last few months of living in the apt with ken, kyle, and vaughn; ken said his parents couldnt afford to pay his rent. so i covered for him and said pay me when he could, seeing as how he was about to graduate and hopefully getting a well paying job and could pay me back quickly. the total when we moved out was $1100. i asked him about it every few months for a long time and he said he would pay me when he could. it's been around 2 years now and finally i proposed the idea of him paying me 100$ a month from February til dec. until it was paid. he said that was a good idea and i didnt talk to him for a while. i noticed he didnt log into LoL anymore and got worried he was avoiding me. now i found out he deleted me off his friends list on LoL and won't accept me back so i dont know when he's online and apparently he plays a lot. i caught him on a smurf acc last night and proceeded to ask him about what the hell was going on. he just didnt respond. when i got out of game he either logged off or deleted my smurf from his acc. he doesnt post on smash boards and doesnt log on facebook. he is obviously avoiding me to try and not pay me but this isnt chump change. it's 1100 out of my ****ing pocket from me working hard. i need to know what to do about this. ****ing lame from an alleged friend taking advantage of your kindness. any suggestions?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Dude, you got Planked.

Well, you can't make him pay you. But, you can find out where he lives and set his ****ing car on fire. Or at least **** it up $1100 worth.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
ruby and sapphire remake? theres no need for that lol. we already got our dreams fulfilled with soul silver and ish. remakes should be done. sep i still want a real expansion where you can go through all regions. never gona happen

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Wow I guessed that right. Anybody who says "hey you know where this guy lives?" instead of "hey you got that guy's phone number?" is owed some cash.

All I remember from Ruby and Sapphire was fighting zubat geodude and tentacool... ALOT.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
itll prolly happen with the 3ds, assuming the cartridges can hold more stuff

taylor, that sucks bro.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
so i'm bringing my problem to smashboards:

the last few months of living in the apt with ken, kyle, and vaughn; ken said his parents couldnt afford to pay his rent. so i covered for him and said pay me when he could, seeing as how he was about to graduate and hopefully getting a well paying job and could pay me back quickly. the total when we moved out was $1100. i asked him about it every few months for a long time and he said he would pay me when he could. it's been around 2 years now and finally i proposed the idea of him paying me 100$ a month from February til dec. until it was paid. he said that was a good idea and i didnt talk to him for a while. i noticed he didnt log into LoL anymore and got worried he was avoiding me. now i found out he deleted me off his friends list on LoL and won't accept me back so i dont know when he's online and apparently he plays a lot. i caught him on a smurf acc last night and proceeded to ask him about what the hell was going on. he just didnt respond. when i got out of game he either logged off or deleted my smurf from his acc. he doesnt post on smash boards and doesnt log on facebook. he is obviously avoiding me to try and not pay me but this isnt chump change. it's 1100 out of my ****ing pocket from me working hard. i need to know what to do about this. ****ing lame from an alleged friend taking advantage of your kindness. any suggestions?
If he ever agreed to pay you back then you have a verbal contract, which is legally enforcable. If you can prove that his parents didn't pay for his rent and show that you did, then you could bring him to court. Talk to a lawyer.

D

Deleted member

im sure eric and vaughn can vouch for him agreeing to pay me back. eric was in the same boat and did pay me back. id rather have my money than just cost him that much.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
If he ever agreed to pay you back then you have a verbal contract, which is legally enforcable. If you can prove that his parents didn't pay for his rent and show that you did, then you could bring him to court. Talk to a lawyer.
This sounds plausible.

Dude, you got Planked.

Well, you can't make him pay you. But, you can find out where he lives and set his ****ing car on fire. Or at least **** it up $1100 worth.
This would make more sense to me. Or just whoop the **** outta him.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I want a pokemon game where you start out in Unova. Then go to Sinnoh, then to Hoenn, then to Johto. Then you finish up in Kanto, and by the time you're done you have to have a full team of 6 level 100's to beat Ash, who has full 31 IV stats and super pumped up EV pokemon. And they give him amazing AI.

I'm also so bored I'm watching Naruto Shippuden... Dubbed on Disney. Wot.

Omg, Hidan's voice-actor SUCKS.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
DUDE, SAME WITH ME! but then it hit a commercial so I turned it off and started checking SWF, lol.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
BSL, he just said you have a lil d!ck. I'd prefer to fight Gary in the end. He's much more ballin' than Ash. If you thin about it irl with Ash constantly giving up pokemon and forgetting everything he learns, he'd be a scrub *** trainer at 30 that's broke and homeless.

Gary on the other hand would probably be the leader of the Elite 4 and highly decorated. And he' have all the bad *****es.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BSL, I think Lauren and I are going to adopt you. DO YOU ACCEPT?!?
is lauren attractive? your answer is my answer.

BSL, he just said you have a lil d!ck. I'd prefer to fight Gary in the end. He's much more ballin' than Ash. If you thin about it irl with Ash constantly giving up pokemon and forgetting everything he learns, he'd be a scrub *** trainer at 30 that's broke and homeless.

Gary on the other hand would probably be the leader of the Elite 4 and highly decorated. And he' have all the bad *****es.
wat

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Jio, **** ash. I meant Red. That dude is balling. And he has some of the highest level trainer pokemon in the entire series.

BSL, I will ***-drop-kick you. But yes she is attractive and my wife in 23ish days. xP

Blue/Gary would have to he second to last. His team wasn't all that amazing in hg/ss... But that's just me.

Also, if you don't think so, go read the manga. Red got frozen by Lorelei and he freed himself. You ever free yourself from solid ice? I bet the **** not!

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Jio, **** ash. I meant Red. That dude is balling. And he has some of the highest level trainer pokemon in the entire series.

BSL, I will ***-drop-kick you. But yes she is attractive and my wife in 23ish days. xP

Blue/Gary would have to he second to last. His team wasn't all that amazing in hg/ss... But that's just me.

Also, if you don't think so, go read the manga. Red got frozen by Lorelei and he freed himself. You ever free yourself from solid ice? I bet the **** not!
Yeah Red is ballin and I did read the Manga, that **** was way to real to Pokemon. Cloysters getting ripped in half and ****.

Lorelei couldn't freeze me because of my general hawtness.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Friendly reminder:

Brawl sucks, enter the FREE MvC3 tourney WITH PAYOUTS at NOM this Saturday.

Also, YGO, bring 'em.

Savon

Smash Ace
The pokemon with the ability all suck besides Serperior, which i still see as a one trick pony. I hope that a legit strategy for Serperior appears though. I can see it being very frustrating if used correctly

BSP

Smash Legend
I should probably talk with Curlz about the ride to NOM.

Is entry 10 or 5 this time around?

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
The pokemon with the ability all suck besides Serperior, which i still see as a one trick pony. I hope that a legit strategy for Serperior appears though. I can see it being very frustrating if used correctly
Serperior@???
+Spd, - Atk
4HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd
-Swagger
-Light Screen
-Giga Drain/Energy Ball
-Leaf Storm

Pretty Basic. Swagger Physicals, keep Light Screen up. Leaf Storm 3 times and run **** with Energy Ball/Giga Drain. Hyper Cutter/Clear Body makes things a little tough but what can you do against a +6 sp. atk? 252 Speed Probably isn't necessary. Just enough to outspeed neutral nature base 105 speeds. You could probably redirect the rest of the EVs to defense in case of a random speedy fire. ice or flying type that can threaten you with a OHKO.

BSP

Smash Legend
So I heard rumors that Lee might be quitting. That's just the smash community BS'ing right?

-Ran

Smash Master
Jio is going to be free this Nom for you guys. I've had his Wii since the last one. He's going to Sd and scrub out horribly.

Top Bottom