• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
curlz had to cancel so anyone goin to nom that wants to give some of the br crew a ride?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
If I didn't have a George Jones concert to go to tomm I'd totally drive everyone to NOM and get my **** ***** at MVC. Unfortunately y'all *****es gotta walk.

-Ran

Smash Master
Melee doesn't look like its attendance is going to be impacted as far as I know. Mostly brawl players that are having issues.

-Ran

Smash Master
Yea, Arc is running a side event out of his own pocket, for Smash players only. This is because, if he had an MVC3 tournament with all players welcomed as he wanted to do, it wouldn't have been able to coincide with the Smash tournament due to conflicting set ups and too many players that weren't there for both games.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Oh. I thought it was related to the National MvC3 league that's going down at every game store in the country.

PNT Lafayette is having one of the preliminary rounds this saturday.

BSP

Smash Legend
ChKn how much are we trying to hype the next EGL?

You've got it about 2 months away, should we be trying to get top players now?

ChKn

Smash Ace
I don't think that we're ready to get that big lol. I would like to get like an increase from the 16 people for Brawl last time. Cause the only way we can get bigger names is if we're consistent with the amount of people that show. Texas won't show to a 40 person tournament cause they're used to getting that much. Plus, EGL is a bit small to hold a massive amount of people. The owner at EGL said that now he has a good idea of what to expect, he'll be better prepared(i.e. tables and chairs). We just need to work on getting a good amount of people to show consistently and build upon our community. I'll try to see if I can get the Natchitoches people to show.

I'm gonna try to stop by the Salvation Army in the next two weeks to see if they have any good CRTs.

Savon

Smash Ace
I am trying to decide what to set as my ringtone for my new Iphone. A part of me says to have the guile theme song as my ringtone.

Another part of me wants to set the ringtone for my mom to the song that plays when you Battle Cynthia in diamond and pearl because when she calls......it is about to go down.

Any other suggestions?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Megaman 2 theme, Crystalis theme/first cave theme, Kirby victory theme, You never even called me by my name by DAC, Lost Highway by Hank, other white people music

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Any kind souls willing to give me and Savon a ride home from NOM later that night? I'll give you gas money, and Savon will do "other things"

Savon

Smash Ace
Yeah mang. Adam and I need a right back home after NOM. We live in New Orleans east. If we cannot get a ride we cannot come to NOM, so yeah let us know if anybody can hook us up.

Top Bottom