• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
It does suck to balance smash and college lol. I need to start playing ppl offline so I can get my **** back. I can't win based off of the motivation I've been using for the past year, so I need to find something.
Lol, you think it's hard balancing smash and college? Wait 'till you get a job in the boondocks. xP

Avery

Smash Cadet
Me and austin got 2nd in melee teams, no matches were recorded b/c mura wasnt present and hes pretty much got the main/only recording setup. Also in brawl batto got second because (last I heard) jnig had to goto work, hyro got dq'ed but who gives a **** because batto actually took a set off lee that consisted of peach dittos and other silly things, then lee put mr try hard on and the only match I watched he jv 3 stocked batto in a MK ditto.

LOL BOOP BOOP BOOP

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Lol, ChKn, I'm an engineer too. Many plants, though, our in the middle of nowhere. Out in the Zachary/Baker area, there's a Shell, GP, my job (smaller but still counts), and several others that the names escape me currently.

Also, Eric, that list is from 2004... Try looking up a Pharmacist's starting salary. xP Let me put it this way, I'm probably gettin' a 50-55 inch TV in May or June. xD

Turazrok

Smash Master
And pretty much this, but I will be in that list soon :cool:

But even if I get on it, I'll probably be back off after a year or 2 cause I'll probably be out of La. for college (which is actually getting pretty close)
Like top 3 matters with EVERYONE good quitting.

eet

Smash Ace
Well, pharmacist don't get a four-year degree. Well, it is a 4-year program but it requires at least 2 years of college study prior to admittance, and most have 3+ years of college. Then, after 6-7 years of school they have to take abunch of examinations to be licensed. My friend B-rad is studying pharmacy. It's kinda the same level of a phd, so of course they make dat good money. (60-90k starting salary)

but, wait what, you're a pharmacist, I thought you were an engineer? either way, buy me a tv. ;]

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
No, Lauren is the pharmacist, I'm the engineer... But between the two of us lol wot.

But yeah, you're right. She's been in school 6 years and in May she'll have her PhD in pharmacy.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Lol, ChKn, I'm an engineer too. Many plants, though, our in the middle of nowhere. Out in the Zachary/Baker area, there's a Shell, GP, my job (smaller but still counts), and several others that the names escape me currently.
Petroleum?

@Tura: Top 3 = dat money money, yeah yeah

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Petroleum?

@Tura: Top 3 = dat money money, yeah yeah
Mechanical. I do more machine design but in plants, ME's will do machine design if parts fail or need to be replaced, or need to invest a lot into thermodynamics and plant-design in general.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Speed Boost made it so much better plus it has a good movepool @ Jio. Read it up on smogon(I can't; it crashes on me).

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I guess Blaziken's Speed Boost is just being considered that powerful. On pokemon like Yanmega it's just more of a nuisance, but on something with the power and coverage of Blaziken to constantly be getting faster and faster... Eh. I could see it.

Smogon never wants to load easily on my computer. I guess with the release of Black and White the website is getting a lot of visitors?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yeah, thatll be a problem. get firefox, and it underlines misspelled words. at least try to get close.

i dont, but want to.

who bought/will buy a 3ds?

Sudai

Stuff here
Chrome auto-underlines misspelled words too and is going to steadily become better and better than firefox most likely. Then it's just a rightclick + leftclick away from the correct spelling~

Zyfor

Smash Rookie
For Brawl? Something like Lee 1st. Batto 2nd, etc etc.
In MvC3, Lee 1st, Brandon 2nd, etc. etc.
I suppose Ran will be posting results soon?

-Ran

Smash Master
Sorry, when I came home after Nom, my room mate took the laptop with him on Sunday, so I'll post it when it gets back today.

BSP

Smash Legend
Shadow cheats

but he's pretty cool

Guys come to Stumberg Lane this weekend. 50$ pot guaranteed.

Top Bottom