• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I'm burning that midnight oil for ya'll.
I've been up since Sunday morning cause man... right when I was ready for bed, I mean I was in my PJs and everything and I haven't worn PJs in like 15 years so i was ****ing READY for some ****ing bed, then I find out I got 2 tests in the morning I didn't know about and hadn't studied for. Now I'm stuck in that loop where I'm too tired to sleep cause I've been up too long

-Ran

Smash Master
I need some people with free time to help me with a Brawl related project. It'll probably require an investment of one to three hours of your time. [or more if you really want it to help.]

Turazrok

Smash Master
I need some people with free time to help me with a Brawl related project. It'll probably require an investment of one to three hours of your time. [or more if you really want it to help.]
I'm bored what it is?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i might be able to help. let me check if i have any homework, first.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.....
gawd.

is any1 from br or laffy going to nom >_>

Sudai

Stuff here
Curlz is prolly a nub who watched it dubbed if he's calling it that. Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni sounds so much better as its name. But yeah, like 13/10 imo. One of the best anime ever.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If the anime is good, do youthink the manga is good as well? I prefer to read it. I can get the story faster that way.

BSP

Smash Legend
So i legit lost my phone...i haven't misplaced it in 6 years.

So I'll get a new one, no biggie. It might make organizing my ride to NOM hard though. I will PM you curlz.

D

Deleted member

does anyone have ken's address?

also does anyone talk to or hang out with him anymore?

Top Bottom