• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Crisis averted. I found us housing.

Now to attempt to talk to Lee and NiTEZ.

IF ANYONE ELSE HAS SAID THEY ARE GOING TO WHOBO, SPEAK UP NOW OR YOULL MISS OUT

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Ok since you havent responded... Can I pick you up at LSU instead of your house? I have to pick up Batto from there so if I could pick you up there too it would be much more convenient.

BSP

Smash Legend
I am so mad right now...freaking national a good trip away and I can't go.

Oh well, I brought it up with my mom again, and she gave me the IDK. Well, I'm taking that shiz seriously. Again, next time anyone is going OoS, hit me up.

Ran, did you put Picto back in legal? I'm just wondering.

IRL stuff: track meet tomorrow. I think I can place second, so I'm going to go for it!

I'm running for vice president of high school's student council. I think I have a good shot of making it.

I'm think I'm going to try and second falco from here on out. So when I go him in friendlies, remind me not to switch off after I lose. It takes time to learn, especially with someone so easily gimped if you screw up.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
dude, BSP, if she didnt say no, then it isnt a no.

walk up to her and say "I am going to WHOBO."

if she doesnt say "no" then that means you get to go.

BSP

Smash Legend
Nah, too late for Whobo, AND she's still my source of money until I can get a real job, so she can stop me if she wants lol.

It's pretty gay since she probably still thinks I'm crazy for wanting to do all this stuff for smash.

And before I forget, good luck to all the La Smashers representing us at WHOBO. Make sure you play Espy (and __X__ if he's there) so you can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

BSP

Smash Legend
Trust me. You don't go to WHobo for the smash.
Hmm, I should point that out for other things in the future. There IS stuff besides the smash.

NOM next weekend. Is there going to be a BR or Laffy carpool? Let me jump in.

-Ran

Smash Master
IRan, did you put Picto back in legal? I'm just wondering.
It'll be legal on the next one. I didn't feel like changing the flier. Even though it's a dumb stage, it's not my call to make, since my job as the TO is to help you all get better for the next level of Smash progression. In our state you can focus on just being a better player, instead of relying/worrying about the stage winning/losing the match for you. We could do our tournaments on random neutrals, and the results wouldn't change for most of our tournaments.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I haven't been here for about 2 months. Been too busy with school and work... And I lost my ipod touch, which is what I normally got on here with.... But the first thing I see is the title... And now I'm super sad. :(

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
MvC3 tourney at Lafayette Play N Trade tomorrow, I'll be there for like half an hour or however long it takes me to get eliminated.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
Yo can any1 take me to the laffy mvc3 tournament? Ive been practicing alot at mvc3 and learning legitimate stuff etc. still practicing in brawl to tho. Im picking up a second character instead of zss only:$ its a surprise.

Also @ nitez

It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin’ down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend

Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin’ forward to the weekend

<3

lmfao.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Also @ nitez

It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin’ down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend

Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin’ forward to the weekend

<3

lmfao.
She hardcore trollin, dis ***** says she wants a duet with Bieber. And guess what day Dec 21, 2012 falls on...yea, you just discovered the end of the world/start of zombie apocalypse.:awesome:

ChKn

Smash Ace
Yeah I should put my nickname in my name lol. I barely use FB anyhow.

Watched JNig vs. Noid. JNig won Game 1 with Wario(SV), lost Game 2 and 3 with Wario and Falco(both SV).

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I like how the stream has been breaking down all day but when it finally works... we get bsl vs turaz

BSP

Smash Legend
From what I heard from stream, Jnig didn't make it out :(

Switching to falco man, what was up?

Curlz

Smash Lord
Turns out MasterMajora was too late to enter singles for Whobo (again).

I don't think Facey knows that BSL and Turaz are there, so the text he sent me (that I posted above) may or may not include them for making it out of pools.

So that means all we know so far is Facey and Lee making it out?

Edit: According to Batto, only Lee made it out.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I don't think lee entered singles. He told me he wasn't and I didn't see him there after doubles, so he either won really fast or everyone just assumed he made it out.

No one from LA made it out, AFAIK.

Also, I went into the MvC3 room and watched. Everyone sucked. One guy was getting *****, but had a level 3 XFactor with sentinel waiting and NEVER USED IT. He lost.

Another guy had a level 3 XFactor with dark Phoenix, and lost to a sentinel. The sentinel didn't use anything special. Just a can of ****.

Top Bottom