• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Curlz you can forget about the request I made over the phone. I got that taken care of.

Bring your decks to NOM. All of you. That own decks. Bring them.

Oh, and Brawl sucks.

-Ran

Smash Master
Can La Smash get a car pool prepared?! Super Ran Iji is here to help.

Who is going, and who is driving?

BSP

Smash Legend
If I can get a ride, I'll be there.

And for this OoS thing to work, I need to try for super early planning, so if anyone's going out of state, please let me know.

PortCity

Smash Ace
I'm heading to BR now. If people reconsider and want to play tomorrow before the trip (or that night before the tourney) let me know. I actually have room for 1 person, however, I can't offer a ride back.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Trading Card Game?

Wtf is that?

I've heard of the Official Card Game and the Trading Card Game, but never the Official Trading Card Game. Is that some new worldwide version?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Welp, I have some bad news:

Jio now has to work this weekend because someone else allegedly got the flu, so he has a super slim chance of going to WHOBO. He was a driver AND the source of our housing, so I'm in super panic mode right now. I can't even remember if there's another driver besides me and Jio....

And I know this seems to be asked a million times, but me having a huge headache, trying to find other people to take my shifts because I got scheduled to work ALL WEEKEND for no reason (don't worry, I can still go), and midterms 9 hours from now, I really don't want to think atm.

Who exactly is going?

My guesses: Me, Facey, Hyro, Batto, BSL, Turaz, NiTEZ(?), Lee

I really don't know if anyone other than these people are going. Sorry if you're not on this list and should be, and vice versa.

My priority now is to try to find housing for us, and figuring out who's going with who. The only definite person that is going with me is Facey, while I don't remember who else asked to ride with me, and with Jio's situation, more people are gonna be with me.

God, my head hurts....

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
me and turaz have our own ride and our own housing, so dont worry about us.

that leaves You, Facey, Hyro, Batto, NiTEZ(?), Lee

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
me and turaz have our own ride and our own housing, so dont worry about us.

that leaves You, Facey, Hyro, Batto, NiTEZ(?), Lee
Thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: Oh, and I planned on leaving from my house at 4, so we'd get there around 10. Sound good?

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: Oh, and I planned on leaving from my house at 4, so we'd get there around 10. Sound good?
Getting a ride to WHOBO with you would be cool if possible. The housing situation is looking pretty dim. Are there any people in Houston who could house us. Also, when you said leaving at 4, do you mean 4 tomorrow?

Top Bottom