• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Ok so if i can save up some money, I'll probably go to whobo...but heads up, I really really really don't want to ruin anyones fun, so if i get in the emo i wanna kill myself mood while were there, ummm dont worry about me and just ditch me :)

should be going to laffy for tomrrow and sunday, riding with bsl up and back with jnig

Hyro

Smash Lord
hEY DID ANYONE GET MY CONTROLLER FROM NOM? IT HAS TOON LINK ON IT. I LOST IT LIKE 4 TIMES BUT ONLY FOUND IT 3 TIMES :(

Savon

Smash Ace
So Mura and I totally got screwed over in the District Debate Tournament today and cannot go to nationals.

Debate is so ****ing shady it is not even fun any more.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Seems as thought you just answered your own question. I wish the BR Smash community wasn't all 15 so I could drink with them.

Edit: Yeah dude, that's why I didn't join Debate, it's so gawddamn subjective. That, and I played a lot of Melee.

BSP

Smash Legend
Mom said no to FFF on sunday. Take a wild guess on the reasoning, it's a four letter sentence, the one i despise the most.

I can make EGL tomorrow though. I'll be at Circle K for 2:00

I'll keep bugging my mom about FFF after I get in the car for EGL. She may change her mind...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Did they touch you? They touched you, didn't they?

Hey, what's everyone wearing right now?
no pants over here, thats for sure.

Hyro, i lol'd so hard at "only found it 3 times"

who's coming with me for EGL?

-Ran

Smash Master
hEY DID ANYONE GET MY CONTROLLER FROM NOM? IT HAS TOON LINK ON IT. I LOST IT LIKE 4 TIMES BUT ONLY FOUND IT 3 TIMES :(
I'll check my car since you road back from Nom with me. You may have lost it in the Dibbz sofa.

BSP

Smash Legend
Yes Savon, FML.

It bugs me to no end. Even if I go both days, I have to time from about now, to about 1:00 pm to do chores, so I don't know what the deal is.

I think it's because it's video games. I could hop up and jet off the pretty much whatever I want without much concern, but if it's VGs, I get so much ****.

BTW guys, has play N trade dropped us? We had decent tournout and new faces at those tournaments...

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Ok, since BSP can't come with me tomorrow it's me, Hyro, Facey, and BB, right? Where and when should we meet? I'm familiar with LSU campus but other than that I don't know my way around Baton Rouge. Oh and heads up, I'm leaving NOLA around 3, since my sis is marching in the Rhea parade at 2, so we'll probably miss doubles.

BSP

Smash Legend
I think my mom's still on the fence, so ill keep bothering her about it. I'll let you know if I can change her mind before you guys take off.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
^Sounds good because I can fit one more person in my car. You'll be the 5th person for now, but if anyone still wants to go, let me know in case BSP can't make it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
im bringing hyro, and he's staying in laffy. you just have to bring him home.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Fun tournament tonight. Gotta get my killer instinct and play smarter on my last stock though.

Lee, Hyro, Cyphus, BSP - Top 4 in Brawl
Lee, Avery, Cyphus, Patrick - Top 4 in Melee

Thanks to everyone that showed up tonight. I should have the thread up tomorrow, Monday, or Tuesday if ESPA gives me the bracket in time.

BSP

Smash Legend
Jnig, I should be good for your carpool tomorrow. I'll reconfirm with my mom in the morning though (and ask for more money XD)

Lee I think that WAS my six bucks :x oh well, i better put my cash in my wallet from now on.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I missed out on the tourney to hang with friends. I also am not feeling brawl atm.

I'll return later, probably maining pokemon trainer, to beat falco.. dang that almost rhymes..

maybe if I had ended with falco non mainers.. referencing lee.. hmm yeah

Top Bottom