• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'll say that one is interested in girls (ok, long story, but basically she doesn't want any relationships now), and one is too old (and probably already taken). :)

Also, I updated my first post on this. Tons more info now.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
too old? how can one be too old?

do you mean too old for a few of us?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
This is very brave of you Sapphire. My intuition tells me that this will end badly.
I don't think this will really end badly, it just needs more planning. It will only end badly if people don't follow the one simple rule MSF has. It has to get through with my parents, too, so that might cause a time reduction at most.

I agree with you, though, that there are lots of things that might go wrong. But as long as the school approves this, and there is school staff around (which there will be), I think things can go well.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I updated it again, but this is important enough that I included it in my post this time. Please read. :)

Everyone (yes, everyone) will most likely need an identification in order to attend. It would also help if you have proof of a college you are attending if you are in one, or proof of a job you work in. I'm letting you know ahead of time, because these are generally standard safety features that they follow.

Savon

Smash Ace
I just want to let everybody know that Blue Bomber is a complete ***** when it comes to MvC3. I hope you die BB if you are reading this.....

P.S. Your mother does not put ketchup on her hotdogs and cannot afford cable television.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Meet wherever. The circle k again.

Anyone else want a ride to EGL? same rules from before apply.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Well, the alternately colored text. I'll fix that to clarify. XD

Also please don't curse there. There will be school staff around, so instead of cursing, go watch MvC3 and yell when there's an epic moment. :p

Public urination? No need to. They have male bathrooms, lmfao. We have some male teachers at that school.

Not telling the mascot publicly, PM me if you're really curious. :p

BSP

Smash Legend

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Where's your school/ What's the name?
Sapphire Dragon said:
And no, I will not say the name or location of the school right now. Obviously it is in Louisiana, that's all I can say. If this is able to be finalized, I will tell everyone the information individually. If rides are a problem for you, we can deal with that during the first week of May.
Reading all of that post helps~ ;)

If you want to come, just let me know. :o

Awstin

Smash Rookie
I'll go to that smashfest. As long as theres melee.

Actually, I don't care if there's melee, I'll go anyway ha.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Not get stolen or not? Were you high when you wrote that?

Also, who's gettin drunk with me afterwards? If folks from BR ride with me (lookin at you kids), y'all ain't obligated to drink, but I might try to pressure you into it. Same with buttsecks afterward. Also, the host of the Smashfest has to come out too. That's not negotiable. **** the parents.

Awstin

Smash Rookie
Lol. K then, post updated :p

I may or may not bring Melee. Depends on if I feel I can trust it to not get stolen or not.
I mean, unless those high school girls are thieves, I'm sure you'll be fine. I don't think I've heard of a set-up get stolen at a tourney before...
I can bring a melee if not.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Not get stolen or not? Were you high when you wrote that?

Also, who's gettin drunk with me afterwards? If folks from BR ride with me (lookin at you kids), y'all ain't obligated to drink, but I might try to pressure you into it. Same with buttsecks afterward. Also, the host of the Smashfest has to come out too. That's not negotiable. **** the parents.
No, I wasn't high, I was thinking about other things I have to get done for school. It's the same effect as a high except it's a low.

Also, no. :) After MSF I won't be involved. Nice try though ;D

I mean, unless those high school girls are thieves, I'm sure you'll be fine. I don't think I've heard of a set-up get stolen at a tourney before...
I can bring a melee if not.
Well, some of those girls worry me... but I don't think they're the types that actually play games too. Money and phones have been stolen from the school before, so it's wise you keep those things on hand and don't be lax about them just because it's a school.

Awstin

Smash Rookie
If a school girl comes at me cross while I'm at this smash fest, I'm just gonna smack a hoe.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
May 5th? That's like a Thursday in the middle of the week. No chance of me making that since I work 6-5/6 lol...

GODDAMN SMASHBOARDS SENSORING MY ****ING **** LINKS GO **** **** BAGS YOU ****-FACED ******* ******* **** FROM ****ING HELL **** **** **** ***

Ok, alternate pic then.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
2:00. Leaving to come home no later than 10:00, I was a little late getting home from NOM and I got in trouble.

Nic, just download and rejoined the pic, or use tinyurl and direct link us, instead of embedding it.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Put me down for that fest too!

I can't make it to EGL (work), but I can make it to FFF on Sunday. I'll be there around 5:30 or 6, so I don't think I'll make it for dubs.

Speaking of FFF, for those from BR or NOLA that are going to FFF SUNDAY ONLY JUST BRAWL, I can give you a ride.

Savon/NiTEZ, add me for MvC3, my PSN is JNig1, my bro's is Arcadia21x. I'll more likely play online than him; he HATES any lag whatsoever.

BSL said:
huge Zelda pic
AMAZAZING!!!!!

EDIT: Oh, and I'll be looking into hosting tournaments at the new Laser Tag on Veterans thats a minute from my house. I'll get specifics in the near future.

Top Bottom