• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Avery

Smash Cadet
Yawaras plan to play melee (which is approx 30x more fun than brawl):

Talk about it, but dont tell your friends when you're in town

Why didnt you tell me about ___?

You texted me and said youd drive to play me, but Im busy.

????

PROFIT!

Yawara, where you at?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol I was playing yesterday with Ran and sort of with Ricky. And apparently Arcadia didn't show cause he was scurred.

I probably won't get another chance though, ionno, when and where do people play? Cause I'm definitely not gonna be at Lafayette <.<

Avery

Smash Cadet
Well austin texted you and you just stopped responding so I went to sleep. We play everyday at austins and you can smoke in his room, but we wouldve met you somewhere if you wouldve said something lol. I miss OP sars_pirate.

Edit: I get the feeling you're on the leash LOL

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yaarr, Christine doesn't know anyone here so she gets bored too easily so I don't wanna just like ditch her all day to play smash.

Also, I thought y'all were at Dibbz when Austin texted me lol

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
OH MY GOD. MY SPARK FOR FOX HAS BEEN REIGNITED LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwDHs6UXgR8&feature=player_embedded

AMAZZZZZZZZZZZING^ and NO TAS
!!!
Pretty amazing. Makes me scared to play melee.

Edit: Anyone have any tips on how to perform specials easier? Like Hadoukens and etc.?
Go to practice mode. Do Soul Fists/Shadow Blades until your thumbs bleed. Or until you can consistently do both without input error, then you have muscle memory. You might be an arcade stick user stuck in a controller user's body.

I wanna play T_T

I'mma be in Houston this weekend Jio, my BAAAD
Yeah yo real bad.

D

Deleted member

he probably sucks and would get 3 stocked by top players, but even with that he is still awesome.
that was a super fun watch

D

Deleted member

i would host a melee/project m tournament at my house if i could get a decent number of people to truly commit to coming. any ideas?

it would be like friday or saturday starting aroud 5

ChKn

Smash Ace
i would host a melee/project m tournament at my house if i could get a decent number of people to truly commit to coming. any ideas?

it would be like friday or saturday starting aroud 5
Come to the ones in Lafayette Saturday and Sunday lol.

D

Deleted member

i cant because i work fri,sat,sun,mon morning. thats the only reason i would host one period. make it around my schedule. fff is in the morning and the other one starts at 5:30. that means i would have to be off by atleast 4 just to barely make it there in time. and it definitely wouldnt be within a week from now because i want like 20+ ppl to swear on their soul that they would be there, or i wont be hosting.

D

Deleted member

nice. it'd we awesome to see you again blaise. we have 2 good computers for star craft too.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
can't text and charge?

check for me please, i want to sign up for WHOBO now

ChKn

Smash Ace
IShouldBeStudying right now.

If Project M is a side-event, I'll just make the entry like 3 dollars.

Also, we did a test run at EGL last Sunday. What we noticed is the lack of outlets to hook up the TVs. I'll be bringing one or two power strips, but we need some extension cords as well. Therefore, I will be offering a 50% cut of the venue fee for the person that brings an extension cord(and the first 3 that bring power strips). I would like to have Brawl and Melee run on opposite sides of the room, so that it is easier to keep track of. I'm pretty sure that EGL has like one or two tables that we can setup.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
At the next CI, bring PM, Melee, Brawl, and MvC3. I don't care what it is, we can play it. It could be like the last tourney before heading out to WHOBO, I want it to be fun for everyone.

BSP

Smash Legend
I might try for overnight tournaments in the summer, but it's going to take a LOT of negotiating with my mom.

Still looking for a ride to fight fest btw. Is anyone from NOLA or BR going?

And when's the next CI?

BSL, Turaz, how do you convince your parents to let you go overnight in other states for smash? Seems difficult IMO.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Turaz uses witchcraft, I use wizardry. You have to be born with it to use wizardry, so turaz is your only hope. He needs 2 liters of virgin blood, and the innards of a cow. Don't ask me what he'll do with it.

Chkn, if I bring a powerstrip, I get half the venue fee?

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Brawl sold 8 million copies.

Therefore, there are 8 million competitive brawlers.

Problem, staticstics? Logic will go bankrupt!

Top Bottom