• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
Shoulda hit me up. I'd have told you what was happening. =/ This weekend is a lot of tournaments in Lafayette.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ya, but there's also a lot of parades lol I'm just saying, Lafayette people should get their **** to us cause New Orleans is popping.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i might go to FFF. can most likely bring people again, if i do.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
If I ever think of another smasher it's either about how they could be better or how all the ones who became better changed from respectable players to uppity douchebags.
And when I think of another smasher it's either about how I wanna drink with em or how much better they are than NiTEZ.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
bsl are you also going to smash lounge either way could I get in the carpol for this wknd?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ok, going to EGL on Saturday. I'll talk to my mom about rides and stuff tomorrow.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
ok now i know i wont be able to go to fight fest because my mom took my phone because i got suspended because of it. I was at lunch looking at a webpage and a teacher came up behind me and took it lol...
anyways. its gona be the same bull**** over dumb bull****. like always..

Avery

Smash Cadet
Ya, but there's also a lot of parades lol I'm just saying, Lafayette people should get their **** to us cause New Orleans is popping.

I can't stay for long though probably lol

Girlfriend gets bored when I play melee.

I play both but melee is like 30x more fun, play me soon???
Oh my god what has happened to you D:

Drive to the ****bank and I'll play you tonight.

Awstin

Smash Rookie
Kids need to learn how to not let their mom's prevent them from going to tournaments. #justsayin

Anyways, Yawara you noob, come play me any day of the week, call me, text me, anything. :(

BSP

Smash Legend
People need to stop hating on brawl : I

Still looking for a ride to fight fest, but I highly doubt my mom would be up for me staying the night in Laffy.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Just a heads up. WHOBO 3 is 23 days away and as of March 1st the badges will jump up in price one last time so if u want to go to this event please buy the badges ASAP. There will be brawl(its looking bigger than pound 5's brawl attendance) and melee at this event as well as mvc3/ssf4 and other games in the rooms next door. I hope to see you kids there.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Someone needs to record MvC3 matches.
Saphy, go to Justin.tv
Type in Marvel vs Capcom
People are streaming it.
There's this one guy, Never Goin Pro(stream is Gunmetal) and he sometimes plays for like 12 hrs straight to get to number 1 on leaderboards, he's number 3 now

Edit: Anyone have any tips on how to perform specials easier? Like Hadoukens and etc.?

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
I beat lovage in friendlies so i should be your fav fox. lol

nitez, you just have to make it muscle memory

Mura, i agree.

I bought a gamecube to ps3 usb converter. so hopefully i can play mvc3 with a gamecube stick. that would be broken....

Top Bottom