• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
That must've been that falcon ditto. When I watched it i had a feeling that the falcon witht he box tag wasn't John, because it didn't play like John's falcon. But John was the only other falcon that used th ebox tag that I knew of so I just assumed it was him. I'mma go fix it whenever youtube stops telling me that I can't change the title.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Heads up sc2 players, gsl is starting tonight and will be on every weeknight for a solid month. Tonight's show starts at 3 a.m.

Curlz

Smash Lord
ChKn, Nickels, and I went meet up at EGL for some smash practice for next weekend around 2pm today and when we got there, there were about 4-5 kids that were playing smash in the tournament room. We asked what was going on and they said there was a tournament that day.

I called up Blaise and Oathkeeper and they showed up as well as FPDav. We were playing friendlies/warm ups and around the time signups started, the kids left because, I'm assuming, we were "too good", lol.

There were only 6 total entrants after the kids left and it was only the locals that you all know from Lafayette that stayed to enter.

I'll be making a results thread soon. xD

Curlz

Smash Lord
Results thread for Lafayette's Brawl 1

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298090

If someone could recreate the bracket for me, that's be awesome. This compter doesn't have Tio on it.

[collapse=bracket]
*random seeding*

Winners

Oathkeeper
Bye

Nickels*
Curlz

Blaise
Bye

ChKn*
FPDav

-----

Oathkeeper*
Nickels

Blaise
ChKn*

-----

ChKn*
Oathkeeper

Losers

Curlz
Blaise*

Nickels
FPDav*

-----

Blaise*
FPDav

-----

Blaise*
Oathkeeper

*=win[/collapse]

eet

Smash Ace
anyone lookin at the pound 5 vids? Nicknyte lost in pools lol. but its like azen chillin m2k armada dr pp hungrybox pro bracket going on

apparently 'Bc lost to cheese and almost kicked his *** and now he cant go back in the venue tommorow'

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
anyone lookin at the pound 5 vids? Nicknyte lost in pools lol. but its like azen chillin m2k armada dr pp hungrybox pro bracket going on

apparently 'Bc lost to cheese and almost kicked his *** and now he cant go back in the venue tommorow'

Just saw armada + m2k JV 8 stock someone. I don't think I could mentally handle being jv 8 stocked.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
'Bc lost to cheese and almost kicked his *** and now he cant go back in the venue tommorow'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGOb1MKVqsc

Real talk though. I'm gonna assume that BC = Bloodcross. I'm gonna fuck that dude up if I ever see him. Cheese bein a model citizen and shit and gets harassed by ***gas like this because he wins a set. I would of told that foo to eat a bag of baby dicks personally.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
Please. God if your hearing me, convince my mom to let me go to Febuary fight fest? Please?
(crying)
anyways Ive really been practicing alot at mvc3(same team). not quiting brawl tho. I want you guys to see my tricks at feb fight fest.

btw i cant play with xbox controler. do u guys have 1 of those converter thingys ppl have been talking about so i can use ps3 controler even though its worse. I know how to use it.

VVB

SD Champ
Is anyone playing Project M? The boards lit up about it when it first came out at the beginning of the month but now I hear nothing of it. Lafayette crew is still playing...

But other than that, is anyone besides Lafayette crew going to be at either of the Lafayette tournies for Melee? Last one turned out to be a dud and nothing other than friendlies between the people i showed up with happen :/

-Ran

Smash Master
No wonder I don't fit in with the Brawl players anymore. qq Melee for life then.

Is anyone playing Project M? The boards lit up about it when it first came out at the beginning of the month but now I hear nothing of it. Lafayette crew is still playing...

But other than that, is anyone besides Lafayette crew going to be at either of the Lafayette tournies for Melee? Last one turned out to be a dud and nothing other than friendlies between the people i showed up with happen :/
Well, some of Nola is playing it, but we're not convinced to waste too much time with it yet.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265

I'm playing it daily, let me know if you ever want to do casuals.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I play both but melee is like 30x more fun, play me soon???

I'm also leaving to Japan like Monday so like someone hit me up lol

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Because that's the way things are. NOLA ftw. :p
Actually I believe it has something to do with NOLA itself, they seem to refer to themselves as NOLA, so everyone else just says NOLA... and NOLA is fun to say. Easier than "En Oh."

I used Marth. If your pool played on the backside on the right corner, then you were in my pool. I wore like a tye-dye shirt and black shorts that day.
That definitely wasn't me, unless you meant backside as in right next to the door. I was in the pool on the second TV by the door (not the huge TV right by the door, but the one next to it).

I'd play P:M if I could go to tournaments more, and if I could play Pikachu on it. Not that this helps you any, but I just felt like supporting the P:M scene. XP

:(
Take some people with you? :x

Savon

Smash Ace
I will not be going. We need to MM next time we play though BSP. Our matches were fun as hell.

Lol@How absurd Game and Watch dittos are.

-Ran

Smash Master

Be at Dibbz tomorrow, at around 7pm. I'll have Melee with me. I'll get Ricky, Ray, Arcadia, and a few others to show up and play with you.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Son, prepare to get rocked.

I wanna play Avery, Austin, Mura, Lee, and Cyphus too please? I can't stay for long though probably lol

Girlfriend gets bored when I play melee.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings

I wish I could, but I'm still a high school student with no free time. I probably won't get to play with you before you leave.

You shoulda been there saturday. More melee entrants than Brawl entrants lol.

Top Bottom