• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
So my mom got MV3 for me today, but it was for the PS3. I have an Xbox. So I have to wait until she gets back to play. Anyway, I'll be playing Jiggly from now on. I'll be on the PR. Just have to train against Nitez and learn some stuff.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Ooh, I love that picture.

It's been a while since I posted, but I thought I'd post this.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/home.php?sk=group_189823881052102&ap=1

As you can see, I just started a Facebook group that intends to unite the different scenes in our state together. From the looks of things, we got LA MvC players here who are not part of SRK (don't bother going there) so instead of segregating all the players, just put them under one roof.

Oh, and since we're on Marvel, I have Viper/Tron/Hsien-Ko and She-Hulk/Trish/Amaterasu.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I was that Street Fighter player who came to the Chinese Inn tournament last month.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Yo, hey. We're talkin about MVC3?

I enjoy a bit of fun. If you're playin on 360, add me for some games.

Wiggi0620

I use Tron/Sentinel/Akuma mostly. If not Sent or Akuma then I'll use Viper, Felicia, Morrigan, Hulk, Ryu, anyone else, really. They're all fun. :p

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ok, so from my house to circle k to dibbz is about 70 miles. i get about 15 mpg. so thats right over 4.5 gallons of gas. gas is $2.90 per gallon.

4.5* $2.90 ≈ $12

so $3 from each of you guys. (tura, BSP, Facey, Blomber)

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Yo, hey. We're talkin about MVC3?

I enjoy a bit of fun. If you're playin on 360, add me for some games.

Wiggi0620

I use Tron/Sentinel/Akuma mostly. If not Sent or Akuma then I'll use Viper, Felicia, Morrigan, Hulk, Ryu, anyone else, really. They're all fun. :p
Yeah, there's a lot of really fun chars in this game. I was worried that less characters would be a problem, but it really hasn't been so far. Most of the people I play online use a lot of different people.

How about using someone that doesn't suck. :awesome:
What the **** are you talkin about? And **** you. I use Chris and he's awesome.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
there's already a "best online player"? the game hasnt even been out for a week...

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I wanna camp out with Arthur as my point man. Who's a good AA assist and a good rush down to swap in to for the mixup?
Arthur isn't that great at point, he needs a some meter to really maximize his trolling.

I use Morrigan, Arthur, dante. Morrigan isnt that great, I just love the character and if u get her aa and dante's aa you get a versitile anti air combo. Morrigan if for up close on block and dante is for people approaching at mid screen. I just need to get used to my stick and get good with Dante.

Awstin

Smash Rookie
Results:

Brawl:
Brawl sucks

Melee:
1-Lee
2-Avery
3-Cyphus
4-Freddy

That's all I remember. GGs today everyone, nom was pretty solid this month :D

Top Bottom