• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
hEY CURLZ, I changes the date of my tourney to the week before. And If anyone wants to come who coming at least three hours and feel they can't make it back. Im saving monet so I can get them a hotel room at the venue. But the room has to have a 5 person minimum. Ima get a double bedrooms im saving enough for 3 of them. If the tourney get hype enough i'll start saving enough for 5.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
hEY CURLZ, I changes the date of my tourney to the week before. And If anyone wants to come who coming at least three hours and feel they can't make it back. Im saving monet so I can get them a hotel room at the venue. But the room has to have a 5 person minimum. Ima get a double bedrooms im saving enough for 3 of them. If the tourney get hype enough i'll start saving enough for 5.
I'm gonna try to bring a carpool but NOLA shouldn't need housing though. Not sure how many people I'll be bringing though.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Dude, you rock! :D

I'll be bringing the Lafayette crew with me and I sure as hell don't wanna drive back that late so housing would be great! If you need us to put up any money for the room, let me know.

My car only seats 4 though, so the 5 person minimum will be an issue unless florida wants to spend the night with us too. :3

BSP

Smash Legend
K, BSL, who all is in the Carpool with you? All I know of is Me and D. Give me the names of everyone so we can organize this thing.

And how about we change F.Y.E. to Albertson's? You REALLY can't miss Albertsons.

Is there damage scaling in MvC3 like in SSF4? That was a cool combo.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
be at F.Y.E. at 10:00. That way we will get to NOM at around 11:15 or so.

225-200-5181

text/call me if you need to talk to me. dont call me right now, though.

forgot to figure out how much gas money was, ill tell you guys in a second.

albertsons is also ok. albertson's on old hammond or on college?

BSP

Smash Legend
be at F.Y.E. at 10:00. That way we will get to NOM at around 11:15 or so.

225-200-5181

text/call me if you need to talk to me. dont call me right now, though.

forgot to figure out how much gas money was, ill tell you guys in a second.

albertsons is also ok. albertson's on old hammond or on college?
I was thinking college. Who's all in the pool? I don't want anyone to miss out.

BSP

Smash Legend
GaW vs. MK is **** in the favor of MK. Your MK MU is bad, you're toast :(

I PM'd everyone in BSL's carpool. Check your messages, meeting spot is Circle K since it's small and it'll be easy to find each other.

Savon

Smash Ace
LOl BSP. This is melee G&W. Who is complete trash btw. This will not last Mura.

Also there is a chance that I might not be able to go to NOM since I pissed my mom off today.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
LOl BSP. This is melee G&W. Who is complete trash btw. This will not last Mura.

Also there is a chance that I might not be able to go to NOM since I pissed my mom off today.
Savon why the f!ck do you keep talking about Melee when you don't know anything about Melee? You can't even begin to describe what's bad about Melee G&W.

Savon

Smash Ace
dat diddy kong?
Indeed. Dat Diddy Kong.

just making sure you know we're talking about melee. no more link brawl trolling. any amount of money you want.
I am trolling hardcore. I don't play melee. Save it for your friends who play it.
Says the person who lost to me last time we met in a tournament. :diddy:
Also says the person who whoops dat *** on a regular basis. When I play you it is like yo mamas period. I come once a month and leave that ***** BLOODY, but I been ****** you so much that it gets missed every now and then.

D

Deleted member

i only have interest in beating loud mouth noobs. your 4 stocks to my 2. $20

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Also says the person who whoops dat *** on a regular basis. When I play you it is like yo mamas period. I come once a month and leave that ***** BLOODY, but I been ****** you so much that it gets missed every now and then.
Yeah, but you seem to forget that your ****tyass copy of Brawl freezes whenever I pick Shiek (aka, the character I beat you with in the last tourney.) The only char you can beat me with is Snake, and my Shiek already handled that *** in a tournament. Picture this, Savon's Snake vs. my Sheik. High tier vs low tier. He practices on a regular basis, and I never even touch the game. Yet he STILL loses to me in a tournament. GGs.

Savon

Smash Ace
Why don't you treat your money like that **** and put it where your mouth is.

MM me at NOM with your Sheik. You down? Best out of 5.

And no Taylor stop taking the melee troll bait.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Why don't you treat your money like that **** and put it where your mouth is.

MM me at NOM with your Sheik. You down? Best out of 5.

And no Taylor stop taking the melee troll bait.
I would but YOU HAVE TO HAVE MONEY IN ORDER TO DO THAT. Lol, you broke motherf!cker.

Top Bottom