• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so i can go to nom, and i can bring people. gotta be home at midnight though, so ill be leaving Dibbz at around 10:30. who's riding there/back with me (no drugs, not even just having them in the car)?

_D._

Smash Apprentice
bsl I was suppose to ride with curlz so if it's cool I'll just ride with you and lee did you get it for ps3 btw

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so D and Blomber are riding with me? i can fit 3 people in the back seat. where am i picking everyone up?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yeah, you have the front seat, and 3 people can fit in the back comfortably. possibly 4 if we need to squeeze (if you could call it squeezing).

eet

Smash Ace
i think me and rsia are goin to nom for some melee, so some br ppl may be able to ride with us but its hard to say 100% cause we're generally fickle and dont rly care lol.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Yeah so, game is awesome. Different than the first one, but still awesome. Unfortunately it won't let me be Arthur, Arthur, Arthur.

D

Deleted member

tims gay. when me and kyle frequently play smash with him he hates the game and wants to quit. feels like its bad for his mental health. kyle moves out and now he wants to go to tournaments and never bothers to come hang out with us. pretty lame

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hsien-ko, Deadpool, Mike Haggar Team name: Haunted Pipe Dreams

Other name: YO HAGGAR, YOU SEE THE KNOCKERS ON THAT ZOMBIE? IMMA HIT IT -Deadpool

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
tims gay. when me and kyle frequently play smash with him he hates the game and wants to quit. feels like its bad for his mental health. kyle moves out and now he wants to go to tournaments and never bothers to come hang out with us. pretty lame
you guys should just all become friends and come to nom. taylor, eric, tim, kyle

BSP

Smash Legend
BSL and I talked about it.... Everyone that was planning on riding with me for Nom is now to catch a ride with him. I have plans after Nom that I can't afford to miss. If I want to make it to Nom and have to drop off the BR crew, we'd have to leave by 3pm. :[

Edit: XBL - TheCurlz
Almost missed this >.<

BSL you're not full are you? If not, I'm in. I propose F.Y.E. on College for a meeting spot.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
youll be the last one, unless someone wants to try and fit. the backseat is huge, so fitting a 4th wouldnt be too uncomfortable, IMO. never done it myself, since im always driving it.

gotta calculate dat gas money.

eet

Smash Ace
yeah, you know he takes that **** serious lol. And I think he mostly wanted to go because Lee came over for like 3 days recently and played a bunch of melee and ask him to go. So he may jus be a little burnt out (doubt it), plus he is just lazy and there is no precedent of him going over to play. but what do I know, just txt him and ask to play lol

D

Deleted member

i would go to nom but i work every week fri, sat, sun, mon: 8-4

ive talked to him 3 times about coming over but he doesnt. in reality in the last few years tim has made little to no effort to see me. its has always been me going to his house. i feel like tim doesnt really put any effort into our friendship.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
niku615 on PSN.

Also, I never really got to meet FFox... But I've heard things about him since I became part of the LA scene and he clearly was an amazing person. R.I.P., FFox.

DaYZ

Smash Rookie
Hello people. I am new to the smash scene I was just wondering what some good places locally are to practice and game and get good. I play Diddy Kong I am really noobish compared to you guys prob. Just introducing myself.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I haven't played MvC3 yet but it appears to be an overly combo-centric game that'll eventually be hated by competitive MvC2 players for being too easy. I still wanna play it tho.

Nope. Macbeth. :p
Man, f!ck MacBeth. Stupidest play I've ever seen. F!ck Shakespeare in general. His writing isn't even good.

Hello people. I am new to the smash scene I was just wondering what some good places locally are to practice and game and get good. I play Diddy Kong I am really noobish compared to you guys prob. Just introducing myself.
Are you and nites butt-buddies or something?

Nice to meet you.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to the scene! You might notice everyone here is playing MvC3 atm, but we're happy to have yet another Brawl player. I also highly respect you...not because you main Diddy, but because you have Selena Gomez as your avy :awesome:

I haven't played MvC3 yet but it appears to be an overly combo-centric game that'll eventually be hated by competitive MvC2 players for being too easy. I still wanna play it tho.

Man, f!ck MacBeth. Stupidest play I've ever seen. F!ck Shakespeare in general. His writing isn't even good.

Are you and nites butt-buddies or something?

Nice to meet you.
I don't even know who ze is

So who would you say is good then? :o I don't know enough writers to be able to compare. XD
My writing is good, though I've never written anything as big as a play.

DaYZ

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the scene! You might notice everyone here is playing MvC3 atm, but we're happy to have yet another Brawl player. I also highly respect you...not because you main Diddy, but because you have Selena Gomez as your avy :awesome:

I don't even know who ze is

My writing is good, though I've never written anything as big as a play.

I LOVEEEEE SELENA GOMEZ!!! She is my wife, although Victoria Justice is a close 2nd. You play Diddy too? Nice, maybe you can teach me a trick or two. I saw your PR rankings and I have made it a goal to try and get on there. Who are some of the best brawlers in your region to worry about? My friend told me that those lists are not always accurate of who is a threat.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
our list is p accurate, although after like #3 it's not that as threatening as it seems.

Top Bottom