• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
So now that everyone has seen what the PR Graphic is gonna be. If you were to be on the PR, which character would you want to be?
Im having the tourney in Daphne,Al. My sister couldn't find a venue for me and what she did find was too expensive. So bring your a@@ and who else you can. Bring melee players with you too. I want melee to be decent at the least.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296770

Savon

Smash Ace
I heard Super Skrull was a compromise so they wouldn't have to choose between the Fantastic Four.

You don't have to be good to be on the PR. Just ask Savon :awesome:
Are you coming to NOM? You can play me then, but as of now keep talking all of that nonsense

-Ran

Smash Master
Who wants to come play Smash at Dibbz tonight? I'm down for Melee/Brawl/Whatever. My fingers hurt from trying to learn Fox. XD

Turazrok

Smash Master
Oh my lord you don't even need tech skill to beat scrubs look at sudai.

On the other hand I have great tech skill and suck ****

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Are you coming to NOM? You can play me then, but as of now keep talking all of that nonsense
No. I've never really been to any OoT tournies, and I'm not just going to travel to Nola just so I can 3 stock you twice and return to BR. If you want to play me, come to a CI or somewhere in BR. The better player shouldn't have to travel to play the lesser. Real talk! :cool:

Savon

Smash Ace
No. I've never really been to any OoT tournies, and I'm not just going to travel to Nola just so I can 3 stock you twice and return to BR. If you want to play me, come to a CI or somewhere in BR. The better player shouldn't have to travel to play the lesser. Real talk! :cool:
If I can go out to BR to whip your *** I will gladly do so, but I am wondering where you are getting this idea that I am bad. I am going to go ahead and prove you wrong when we finally get to play(something I am looking forward to since I have lots of Diddy experience).

You should no doubt drop your nuts and go to an OoT tournament. I missed them because of previous commitments, what is yours?

I should buy you a saddle for all the VJ meat riding you do.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
If I can go out to BR to whip your *** I will gladly do so, but I am wondering where you are getting this idea that I am bad. I am going to go ahead and prove you wrong when we finally get to play(something I am looking forward to since I have lots of Diddy experience).

You should no doubt drop your nuts and go to an OoT tournament. I missed them because of previous commitments, what is yours?

I should buy you a saddle for all the VJ meat riding you do.
I'm not saying you're bad, I'm just saying I'm better, because I am. And don't think just because you play with Adam all the time, that you have the proper Diddy exp, I'm not Adam. And I don't only play Diddy. And please don't bring the Mister Tough Guy "Oh what's your excuse?" argument to the table. **** is mad wack! And leave me to my VJ meat ridin, I love it and I will continue to love it til I can't no more. She becomes legal this Saturday ;)

Curlz

Smash Lord
Play N Trade had a midnight release party for MvC3 that started at 4pm. So after playing MvC3 for about 4-5 hours straight......ITS AMAZING!

The play style is so much fun and they did a really great job with balancing the game (from what I could tell so far, at least). The controls seem easy, but hey, we're brawl players, who cares. :]

My official teams is Okami-Wolf, Phoenix, and Dante.

Get at me!

Edit:

@Blomber, PM me your number so I can text you about the details for nom. You and BSP meet somewhere near the highway.

-Ran

Smash Master
Balance of a game always seems 'good' on the first day it's released. We once thought Zelda was mid-tier.

Savon, you guys still have my Brawl, and I have your Dazzle setup.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
I overslept last night so i couldnt go to the ****ing midnight release **** the world and my life.
now i lied my *** off to stay home from school so i can go get mvc3 @ 10:00 or 11:00 today. My mom probably doesnt even know im home. where the **** is my uncle. hes supposed to be taking me. im triping out.:urg:

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I'm not saying you're bad, I'm just saying I'm better, because I am. And don't think just because you play with Adam all the time, that you have the proper Diddy exp, I'm not Adam. And I don't only play Diddy. And please don't bring the Mister Tough Guy "Oh what's your excuse?" argument to the table. **** is mad wack! And leave me to my VJ meat ridin, I love it and I will continue to love it til I can't no more. She becomes legal this Saturday ;)
lol at these kids arguing... IM BETTER

Savon

Smash Ace
Batto actually has a really good MK. He easily gave me the most trouble out of the people I played at Dibbz last weekend.

Savon

Smash Ace
I am going to be able to get the game Friday, so it will be doing DOWN when that day comes. My PSN is Savonthegreat.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Batto, you've never played me and I'm positive I can beat and/or **** you too. You're in denial like Savon.
Picked up my copy of MvC today!
Goin to play it! Be back in 1000 yrs ago into the future...

Hyro

Smash Lord
dude batto plays with me. that makes him like second best in la

nitez i wanna 3 stock you :)

who wants to take me to nom on saturday maybe

and i wanna go to whobo lol

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
when my mom gets home ill ask her if i can go to NOM. then ill let you guys know if i can give you rides.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i will find out later tonight for sure if i can bring people to NOM. and if i cant, ill do it anyway, as long as you guys all shut the hell up if/when my mom calls

Curlz

Smash Lord
BSL and I talked about it.... Everyone that was planning on riding with me for Nom is now to catch a ride with him. I have plans after Nom that I can't afford to miss. If I want to make it to Nom and have to drop off the BR crew, we'd have to leave by 3pm. :[

Edit: XBL - TheCurlz

Top Bottom