• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Lol I was gonna do taskmaster on point, with hsien ko and haggar. Haggar has an invincible assist and I hear hsien ko's chain swing is pretty good when she's powered up. I worry about having no otg assists though.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Iron man da bess @ rushdown

:$
truth.

He's much faster than in 2 and that repulsor blast break combos into proton canon of either variety.

x-23 has that falco jab.

Arthur is best in game. Calling it now. I've yet to see any vids of people pairing him with a good anti air though which kinda helps his main weakness. Mags is kinda good against him though.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I LOVEEEEE SELENA GOMEZ!!! She is my wife, although Victoria Justice is a close 2nd. You play Diddy too? Nice, maybe you can teach me a trick or two. I saw your PR rankings and I have made it a goal to try and get on there. Who are some of the best brawlers in your region to worry about? My friend told me that those lists are not always accurate of who is a threat.
The best brawlers here in my opinion in order of skill:
1. Lee- Of course, he's the pro of LA, he goes to regionals, nationals, and places very high if not first at all of them. The best player we currently have, he never loses a tourney here.

2/3. JNig/Hyro- These two are pretty much equally matched imo in terms of skill. They beat each other on and off at different tourneys and is usually the ones to be in 2nd and 3rd respectively in tournaments.

As for me, I could try to teach you I guess, but I'm really an "on-off" type of player. I play much better on certain days, etc etc. As far as the other players go, don't worry if they're not on my list. I know who is good or bad, based on who I've had exp. playing. As for getting on the PR ranking, it's really not that hard.

Lol I was gonna do taskmaster on point, with hsien ko and Zangief. Zangief has an invincible assist and I hear hsien ko's chain swing is pretty good when she's powered up. I worry about having no otg assists though.
Fixed

Turazrok

Smash Master
Don't tell him to underestimate people that's when you start making dumb mistakes

BSP

Smash Legend
I said F.Y.E. since it's right off the interstate, and pretty visible. Unless anyone has any problems with it, I say we make it right there.

Another thing, could you bring me home after? I would add about 15 minutes to the trip (to my house and back to the interstate, less if you're not going back to the interstate)

ChKn

Smash Ace
As for me, I could try to teach you I guess, but I'm really an "on-off" type of player. I play much better on certain days, etc etc. As far as the other players go, don't worry if they're not on my list. I know who is good or bad, based on who I've had exp. playing. As for getting on the PR ranking, it's really not that hard.
Nitez knows all. =/

If you want my opinion, just don't give a **** about the PR. We aren't Texas. We have an opinionated system of determining who goes where. Just beat everyone and you'll get the props you deserve.

DaYZ

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the advice guys. I am going to try my best to get better. When is the next Baton Rouge tournament in March? I want to make my debut then.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
I dont think magneto is good against arthur. Arthus throws three lances and magneto does 1 Magnetic Disruptor. the other 2 lances go through it. Magnetic disruptor is fast but not a good projectile.

btw give me google map link to f.y.e idk wat that is lmfao.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Who the **** is this cocksmith?
right? i find it hard to believe this guy plays diddy...and has selena gomez as an avvy...and his name is dayz...with a z

but i still lmao'd

AMG NICK LURKING

also we can say fatass

yes that means fatass cuntheaded **********

damn missed the turkey

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
right? i find it hard to believe this guy plays diddy...and has selena gomez as an avvy...and his name is dayz...with a z

but i still lmao'd

AMG NICK LURKING

also we can say fatass

yes that means fatass cuntheaded **********

damn missed the turkey
LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you fatass cuntfaced shiiiiiitmuncher

I just got the ****ing joke! LOL!
DaYZ ---> NiTEZ
Wtf menz...

Edit: Wait a min, who the **** is makin fun of me?!
AND HE DIDNT EVEN GET IT *dead*

DaYZ

Smash Rookie
Huh? I am not a cocksmith(I do not even know what that is supposed to be)

I do not even KNOW any of you guys. Somebody just recommended this site to me on the SSBB boards on gamefaqs to find the competitive smash scene. Although it IS kinda funny that I have so much in common with NiTEZ. Besides, lots of people on websites have similar sounding names.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Yo JNig Ima beat you fo real. I consulted with the olimar gods, and they have advised me on how to defeat wario. Now it'll be like.... 1-19289172

**** I lose to you like every tourney.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I don't know if this kid is trolling or not. Who is THIS bored? xD

Also, I can pick people up for nom, I just don't have time to drop people off. So if someone happens to miss BSL's car and/or doesn't want to ride in a crammd car to Nom, get in touch with me. You'll be going back with BSL though.

Hyro

Smash Lord
LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you fatass cuntfaced shiiiiiitmuncher

AND HE DIDNT EVEN GET IT *dead*
lmao! cheater!

hmmm... ****. smith. cocksmith.

fatass cuntlegged cocksmith

DAaaammmnnn the triple entendre

the shoop dip dop

sometimes known as the bingo bango bongo

get at me

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Sorry, Hyro. I accidentally like'd all over your FB page. Is that bad?

...Wait I'm not supposed to use a verb. ****.

Oh well. I'm just having fun learning basic combos right now. I love Ammy, Zero, and Ryu so far. So FUN.

Bed time.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Ooooh, I wanna play you *****es. The magnum is a scary mutha****a. Write that **** down. I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

-Ran

Smash Master
Hello people. I am new to the smash scene I was just wondering what some good places locally are to practice and game and get good. I play Diddy Kong I am really noobish compared to you guys prob. Just introducing myself.
Welcome to the scene. The best way to get to tournaments is to car pool with people. How old are you and can you drive?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
The new xbox monochrome controllers have a cool DPad which is supposedly supposed to not suck.

ChKn

Smash Ace
@BSL: But that's like 60 dollars lol. I'm pretty sure that you can find an old original TE stick for that price now.

@RJ: Whobo is the last weekend of March. Mardi Gras break is March 7-9.

Top Bottom