• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ok, so 7th of may. ill see what my mom says. the housing is at a hotel, right? not someone's house?

Hyro

Smash Lord
catholic school girl tournament?

i guessss i can fit it in my schedule ahaha

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
the smash lounge at EGL. come with us. dont bail like last time.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I need a 2v2 partner for both games at both tournaments. Who wants to get blown up by my C4 every other game?

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I'm gonna go to you smashfest Sexy Ryu. I'll pretend I'm getting my master's of education at Xavier so that I can have sex with that one woman you were talking about. I'll bring whatever/whoever I can.

Keep an eye on Lee.

I'm not going to the tourneys this weekend. I'm going to a burlesque show Friday night (getting fucked up) and Parade revelry on Sunday.

edit: PSN: jiovanni007 for MvC3

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
catholic school girl tournament?

i guessss i can fit it in my schedule ahaha
Lol, alright then. Updated you. XD

it's a no regardless. sorry, bro.
Aw. :/ It was the 5th of May if that changes anything :o

I'm gonna go to you smashfest Sexy Ryu. I'll pretend I'm getting my master's of education at Xavier so that I can have sex with that one woman you were talking about. I'll bring whatever/whoever I can.

Keep an eye on Lee.
Loooooooooooooool XD Post updated XP

Awstin

Smash Rookie
What if this was the most elaborate troll and Sapphire_Dragon was really Sudai.
O.o??!?!?!

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Or what if Sapphire Dragon was really Sudai this whole time? I met them both, and I really don't remember which was which.

eet

Smash Ace
It's all a setup by Sudai to get us scruffy mid-20 year olds, half of us intoxicated by drugs, all to show up at an all-girls school with video games and start setting up in their dimly lit gymnasium. Imagine the bewildered look on the catholic school teacher's faces as they wonder why it suddenly smells like weed & their are a group of guys groping the 17 year olds.

also LUL at iceman

Battousai780

Smash Ace
It's all a setup by Sudai to get us scruffy mid-20 year olds, half of us intoxicated by drugs, all to show up at an all-girls school with video games and start setting up in their dimly lit gymnasium. Imagine the bewildered look on the catholic school teacher's faces as they wonder why it suddenly smells like weed & their are a group of guys groping the 17 year olds.

also LUL at iceman
don;t give the plan away you newbbbbb:mad:

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
Speaking of FFF, for those from BR or NOLA that are going to FFF SUNDAY ONLY JUST BRAWL, I can give you a ride.

Savon/NiTEZ, add me for MvC3, my PSN is JNig1, my bro's is Arcadia21x. I'll more likely play online than him; he HATES any lag whatsoever.
I'll see if my mom will let me go. also play me in mvc3 online today :awesome:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
What if this was the most elaborate troll and Sapphire_Dragon was really Sudai.
O.o??!?!?!
Lmfao XD

Also you don't have to type out my whole name, tbh I want premium so I can get that underscore out but premium is locked :(

Or what if Sapphire Dragon was really Sudai this whole time? I met them both, and I really don't remember which was which.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :)

also LUL at iceman
Loooooooooooooooooool! XD

ChKn

Smash Ace
Apparently, you can buy stuff from that Salvation Army(did not know this). I might go to the nearest one to see if there are any TVs. I don't wanna pay like 150 dollars for CRTs online.

-Ran

Smash Master
I'm thinking about doing a serious Melee only event in the future, something I'd do once every 3 months or something to try to get regional travelers to come.

Events:
Teams
1sv1
Low Tier 1vs1
Low Tier Teams

Teams and 1vs1 would be $10 each, and the other two would be $5 each.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Nah, s ryu, I was talking to ragnar about rtnwo, not your catholic highschool girl tournament.

Top Bottom