• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Biweeklies -> September 2010!

sauc3

Smash Lord
sweet looking forward to it, make sure to have it before april exams, mid may would be the best for me and prob most people who attend university.

deox where are you hosting it? cuz I (well, mitch) can get a free venue in london, plus its closer to GTA, and I can also provide housing to those that need it.

Also if you need help running it, I'm almost guaranteed be there, unless I have an exam the day of.

deox666

Smash Apprentice
I sopose doing it in london would be better but yeah we should set up something big

deox666

Smash Apprentice
and it does not matter when this happens ...like a month from now

that should give enough time to let people prepare

G U R U

Smash Lord
I'm probably gonna pass on the next one. Gonna be hella busy that weekend.

edit: hmmm if Raysmex comes then I might swing by just for singles

deox666

Smash Apprentice
*** your not gonna be busy, your gonna be board as hell and dieing to comee

Xelyst

-_-
probably not coming to the next one

sorry...

i wont be there with the rest of chatham until 530 .. but if kurtis wants to hold singles a little like we did last time then i can still come .. i will just give my setups to avaricex... ill come with the rest of chatham after.. sorry guys but with work... 4 mid terms and random papers this week... + gonna be in london friday anyway looking for a place then yah... too bad

if chatham flops then the 21st for sure..

by the way i vote kurtis should host a tourney.. cuz london is better.... he did something like this already ... and kurtis is better compared to dave for hosting and being cool ... so ill make **** happen "in tourney"if you make **** happen venue wise

i honestly think we should just post up a tourney now then just hype it for a month instead of the biweeklies since the next one looks sketchy as of now

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i have an exam on the 7th so i cant make it either.

and if the next bi weekly is going to be the 21st, i elect that be a real tourny cuz thats like the last empty weekend before finals.

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
I can't make it either. Meeting my girlfriends father. O.O'''

But yeah, I'm in favor of the big tourney also. We really should put up a page for it ASAP.

Xelyst

-_-
ok so 7th is a total flop.. avarice just pmd me saying he wont be able to come either ... lol he doesn't want to let go of his 1337 post count so hes pm'ing ppl now <_<

21st is the next date

ill talk to kurtis to see if its a tourney or if we should hype one for like a month or two ... and then i will post a thread

so everyone watch out

JPOBS

Smash Hero
avarice should just make a new account and have this one forever immotalized in the ownage of 1337.

Xelyst

-_-
nothing on the 7th at all

21st will still be a biweekly if there is no tourney

i seriously think we should host the tournament in April

i can make a thread this week if everyone agrees i have one set up for a tournament i was going to host in may

JPOBS

Smash Hero
april is terrible for me and kurtis.
up the *** with exams :/

unless its on the 3rd/4th. thats the very lastest i'd be willing to do something, but if it works out for you guys to do something later in april i'll just be MIA

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
nothing on the 7th at all

21st will still be a biweekly if there is no tourney

i seriously think we should host the tournament in April

i can make a thread this week if everyone agrees i have one set up for a tournament i was going to host in may
Yeah, you should make it in may. =)

Xelyst

-_-
ok so how about early may ? sounds good for uni/col students + lots of biweeklies till then

kurtis is MIA cuz his lappy is down

sauc3

Smash Lord
zomg i got my power chord back! Gone for 4 days and all **** goes to hell.
As far as I understand it, these are our options.

Option 1

We host a bi-weekly on the 21st as planned, and have a tournament in May. The problem with this is that I will be in working in Hamilton in May (and may be busy), and JPOBS will be out of the country. And most of UWO would not be able to make the tourney as they`ll go home for summer. Also, we wouldn`t be able to get a free venue for the tournament in May.

Option 2

We cancel the bi-weekly on the 21st, and have a tournament on the 27th/28th, This means less smash in general but it would allow for a lot of attendance and a free venue.

Option 3

We host both a bi-weekly and a tournament in March. Lots of smash, and free venues, however this will be hard on most peoples wallets, aswell as their marks, since people will be preparing like crazy for exams.

There are other options (obviously), but those are the only realistic ones I can for-see, however I am open to suggestions.

Xelyst

-_-
option 2 is good...

but if we do option 2 then kurtis you should post a thread like today

im saving my tourney for a better time

and zomg pllzzzzzz kurtis post the vids now pllzz ^_^ just post them in a bulk idc lol i just want to see them

JPOBS

Smash Hero
lol kurtis has vids?

its funny cuz when most ppl take a while to post vids its cuz they're busy with school and work and stuff.
kurtis literally sits at home and watches supernatural all day and is lazy as hell

Xelyst

-_-
lol kurtis has vids?

its funny cuz when most ppl take a while to post vids its cuz they're busy with school and work and stuff.
kurtis literally sits at home and watches supernatural all day and is lazy as hell
HAHA lol wtf man!

yah he said he has some i just wanna see deox get ***** and die by tipper fsmash at 0% XDXDXDXD

sauc3

Smash Lord
lol kurtis has vids?

why you mad? you so mad?

ive been slowly rendering them, its just when i render and watch superAWESOME at the same time, the streaming lags and the videos come out like crap, so I deleted a bunch, then the next time I started, my lappy overheated in the middle, and i was like **** this, doubles GF and JPOBS vs deox is rendered, the others are kinda **** and I have to redo.

Top Bottom