• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Biweeklies -> September 2010!

G U R U

Smash Lord
haha awesome! ill be there and set up =) ben i hope this sounds good

ryans car = ryan/tj/dave/me + 2 tvs (mine)
your car = phan/justin/jordan/you + 1 tv (phans)

?? good ?

btw ryan can we take the big red beast ? cuz tv room n stuff =/ ?
Alright but I want Phan and the other guys to be ready on time this time. The last time I had to wait around and drive all over the place looking for them.

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
Alright but I want Phan and the other guys to be ready on time this time. The last time I had to wait around and drive all over the place looking for them.
Ya, Phan, don't you guys be messin' around. Ya hurr? ;D

Xelyst

-_-
i meant for the tourny in MTL.
my bad i will have a new car soon and i'll be able to go, but i don't know for sure buti dont really want to drive that far

EDIT: what about aj chad zhu ect ect .. we almost have 20 ppl for this one which is very good honestly

EDIT2: to mitch you said 379 and that we were in the room before but we've always been in room 369 ... i just want to clarify for sure what room it is ... 369 or 379.. kurtis, can you help me confirm .. last time we were there we almost got booted from our room so i just want to make sure lol

deox666

Smash Apprentice
Okay well I'm not sure if people still read this but lol

i just wanted to ask everyone about the polls. since they were already made by zen would you guys rather us pick random polls when we get there by pulling names or something and just not zen random doing it at home.

just wanted to see what people thought

Xelyst

-_-
random pools with names out of a hat is a veerrry bad idea dave <_<

besides .. there might not even be any lol and if there is you need to consider the fact that its a biweekly / only 1 out of 5 is out / with only 20 ppl to work with / almost 50% of them is us lol <_<

here is a breakdown of what it might look like ... shaped around the attendance so far

4 pools of 5 --- LAST 1 out !

- Top Player (Deox Jpobs ect ect)
- Good Player 1
- Good Player 2
- Good Player 3
- Unknown Player (A St Marys Player)

Each pool will try to have 2 Chatham / 2 London / 1 St Marys

8 chatham / 4 = 2 8 london /4 =2 5 st marys players .. and obviosuly there might be 2 st marys players in 1 pool...

.... something like that .. but there needs to be 3 more london guys and i havent herd from them in a while lol

just wanted to give an idea of how i sorted it .. since nobody is blank and wondering some stuff

JPOBS

Smash Hero
honestly, i think we should do pools regardless of how many people show up.

I know when i was first starting to improve and learn the game, i HATED when i wou go to a tourny, get random seeded, go 0-2 in bracket and thats the end of my tourny experience.

Pools are important for people who arent top players. it gives them a chance to get a solid number of tourny sets under their belt (about 4-6 depending on pool size and bracket) which is KEY to improving.

Even if we have to have like only 3 pools and have mutiple higher players like Zen, Me, and Guru in the same pool, im cool with that. Pool placing doesnt really matter anyway, you have to play good players sometime.

Do it for the kids mang.

sauc3

Smash Lord
i think 8 people from uwo is possible atm, but kinda unrealistic, only 4 have comfirmed (sauc3, JPOBS, AJ, Chad), with 2 people who I'm fairly positive will make it out (Stannum, Mike), and 1 person who isn't showing up till 4 (Reggie), and the other 3 are a complete mystery as they havn't responded to my texts/calls (mitch, matt, and zhou),

two others said they couldn't make it (John and Alvin), and as for the other 2 who have showed before, I do not have a way to contact them (Thunderdrop and another WEGA member)

Should be interesting...

Should be interesting.

Xelyst

-_-
good point tristan =)

either way the more ppl the better... but if were gonna do doubles and crews we'll just see what happens for now me and sauc3 will make pools since there is 1 from chatham and 1 from london being taken into consideration since i dont know to much about the london players

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
I have a ton of homework to finish still, so I can't make it for doubles, but ill show up at 4 for singles that cool?

Xelyst

-_-
dave smash tomorrow ? tj you want to come with ?

by the way sauc3 i have a proposal for these biweeklies next time your on msn

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
dave smash tomorrow ? tj you want to come with ?

by the way sauc3 i have a proposal for these biweeklies next time your on msn
Sorry, man. Tomorrow isn't good. Every tuesdays and thursdays I have martial arts classes, so those aren't good days for me.

Xelyst

-_-
lol dave.... get a venue with good prize money and lots of players.. dont half *** it . besides didnt you say you were going to host something before ?

u had a chance to go to lbt 2 and get *****

besides they dont care ... you gotta go to them

and

FAIL BY THE BOTH OF YOU ><><><

deox666

Smash Apprentice
lol dave.... get a venue with good prize money and lots of players.. dont half *** it . besides didnt you say you were going to host something before ?

u had a chance to go to lbt 2 and get *****

besides they dont care ... you gotta go to them

and

FAIL BY THE BOTH OF YOU ><><><

you talk about them like there famous lol

deox666

Smash Apprentice
okay so ill host where you at at my appt. ill need help though like running it though. i can get a venue for nothing. So just let me know if you guys could help make this happen

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
okay so ill host where you at at my appt. ill need help though like running it though. i can get a venue for nothing. So just let me know if you guys could help make this happen
Gonna make a page for it? If theres a way I can help, if I can, I will. =)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
This **** sounds so hype. I'm coming to the next one. I play mvc, bb, tvc, sf3, andd sf4. All of my tournament games are in one place.

I'll be there FOR SURE.

Top Bottom