• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Biweeklies -> September 2010!

Xelyst

-_-
omfg ! sick !

gonna be a while before im all set to go

cant wait just cant wait =)

edit: mannn im still goin nuts to see those matches lol

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i would love too nightmare but i have 2 exams that week :/

GURU!!!!! COME PLAY ME AND KURTIS NAO!!!!!
well mayeb not now but like, very very soon >_>

whereabouts in london do u live anyway

sauc3

Smash Lord
i would love too nightmare but i have 2 exams that week :/

GURU!!!!! COME PLAY ME AND KURTIS NAO!!!!!
well mayeb not now but like, very very soon >_>

whereabouts in london do u live anyway
seconds this, but you live out on white oaks right?

I've takin that bus ride a few times when avarice picks me up for brawl tourneys, its quite a beast, like 20 min, but it stops right outside our house basically.

If you wanna smash any time soon, let me know, I dont really do school work.

G U R U

Smash Lord
seconds this, but you live out on white oaks right?

I've takin that bus ride a few times when avarice picks me up for brawl tourneys, its quite a beast, like 20 min, but it stops right outside our house basically.

If you wanna smash any time soon, let me know, I dont really do school work.
ya man if you wanna come over or I can go to ur house either is cool. Pm me ur phone number and I'll call you. I'm busy all weekend so any time next week.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
kurtis has a decent peach. its wierd tho. It SDs like twice a match. which i dont really understand, peachs dont SD :/

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
saux has a good peach.

*stitch*
*stitch*
*regular*
*grandpa*
*bomb-omb*
*regular*
*beam sword*

after a while its just like... ok wtf this is dumb

Xelyst

-_-
so i just came back

from london this weekend...

gonna have a place sooner than i thought =D but you guys are leaving in may so thats kinda lame ... me and guru will take your places while your gone XD

*spurlge*

and tristan peaches SD all the time i can list allot of famous examples XDXDXD

+ kurtis has a tourney char every week lol

DEOX IM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE ON THURSDAY TO **** YOU ... (.. until you play peach <_<) XDXDXDXD

KURTIS ... POST THE ****ING VIDS AAAAAAAAAH!HHHHHHHHHH!! lololololol

sauc3/jpobs i wannnna team with 1 of u!! = (......

chatham needs to learn how to drive were gonna loose ppl if me and guru are in london XD

just finished all of DBZ ... like everything ... it was awesome ...i came

... and damit ben if i stop being poor then i want to ****ing play yugioh again .. even tho i always say i do and never do .. i want to =(...

gay ****

im done

prolly wont post for like another week lolz

sauc3

Smash Lord
yoyo, sorry about the vids, been crazy lazy lately, and yeah we're leaving in april after exams, although I'll prob come up every once in a while.

Wut you mean you wanna team zen? you trying to break up hitbox of a snail? how DARE you! however if you're talking about an outside tournament that only one of us is going to then sure.

Also news about the tournament, it has come to my attention that the gaming club here at western is hosting a MASSIVE lan party in the UCC gym, and are charging 10$ at the door to get in, and 5 dollars per tournament that you enter. In my previous experience, these are awesome, they usually have free food, pizza, and other things. They have nearly every game you could want, including melee, as the head of the club is a big fan. He wants the attendance to be big, so I say in place of the tourney we just have it at this (crash it in a sence, but in an invited sort of way), since we'll have a venue, plus a lot of randoms might enter. I may be able to talk him into a 10$ entrance for melee only, since it would make it more worth while for toronto/st catherines to come, plus if any of them play any other games, they can play those aswell.

Any thoughts on how to advertise?

EDIT: the date for their thing is the 26th or 27th, and its a 24 hour lan, which is kinda awkward in terms of regular melee tourneys, but I can provide housing if you guys need it (to a few people anyways)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
first of all kurtis, i just realized the LAN party is the 19th of March, which is actually the weekend of Andrews (our housemate for u guys) birthday and we are almost 100% having a kegger/drinking/going out that night. What this means is we (or atleast I) wont be able to attend this lan and even if we did, i dont plan on staying for very long cuz again, its andrews b-day and we're probably having a kegger or something so i dont think thats gonna happen.

further more, I dont really wanna cramp WEGA's style by having our on tourny in the middle of their LAN, thats kinda gay and disrespectful so i'd rather not do it.

if anything, we could just host a tourny on that sunday (21st) or the following weekend (27/28) like we were planning too anyway cuz i think thats the ebst for everyone.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
on a side note, ben u play ygo and go to nationals? THATS EPIC.

and nightmare 20th isnt good for me, lol i suck at being availble for tournaments XD

sauc3

Smash Lord
first of all kurtis, i just realized the LAN party is the 19th of March, which is actually the weekend of Andrews (our housemate for u guys) birthday and we are almost 100% having a kegger/drinking/going out that night. What this means is we (or atleast I) wont be able to attend this lan and even if we did, i dont plan on staying for very long cuz again, its andrews b-day and we're probably having a kegger or something so i dont think thats gonna happen.

further more, I dont really wanna cramp WEGA's style by having our on tourny in the middle of their LAN, thats kinda gay and disrespectful so i'd rather not do it.

if anything, we could just host a tourny on that sunday (21st) or the following weekend (27/28) like we were planning too anyway cuz i think thats the ebst for everyone.
first off the lan is the 26th or 27th, i just checked, and second off, they're looking for interest from toronto and other places, and if we're paying them money and entering their tournament I dont see the problem?

Xelyst

-_-
me and deoxxxx willl commmmeeee e

i promiiisee i will come and ****

ben!!!! **** whuuuut ... when is it ... i was wondering if i could possibly come with you .... i mean... if thats ok with you all all

btw

MY CHALLENGE TO DEOX.... something something get ***** whith one hand !! gogogo

i<3 ..

JPOBS

Smash Hero
if deox goes, then i really hope GTA shows up to the pingu tournament.

record deox vs unknown plz so i can lol

G U R U

Smash Lord

ben!!!! **** whuuuut ... when is it ... i was wondering if i could possibly come with you .... i mean... if thats ok with you all all

btw

i<3 ..
It's not until June. Ya if you wanna come it's cool. They have lots of side tournaments and stuff if you're not actually in the National tournament.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace

btw

i<3 ..
cool cool just post in the thread.

sauc3

Smash Lord
so guys, mitch is hosting a mega lan thing at the ucc on friday march 26th at 9pm, and it goes till 9am, there will be melee, aswell as many other games (SF4, brawl, halo, starcraft, etc.). it should be really big, ill post the details in a bit.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Yo Ben how does Sunday afternoon sound for a bit of smash?
also, pm me your phone number pl0x

Top Bottom