• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Biweeklies -> September 2010!

sauc3

Smash Lord
I'll probably hold a smashfest in my apartment around the time Art moves to London. My place is pretty spacious actually and could probably have 5 setups easy.
i shall be there, lookin forward to it,

@JPOBS, its not hundred percent nub, I could still go to london, or elsewhere, we shall see.

Xelyst

-_-
I will **** all of you =), and bring a Ganon who is 2nd best in our crew. Just Sayin.

OMG - Ben hold your smashfest anytime after June 7th... cuzliek... I move in June 5th-6th. plzplzplz!

WeonX: <3 Come for your beating =)

G U R U

Smash Lord
ok so the preliminary date for my smashfest as of now is June 12th. Do you guys want it to be on a weekend? or would it be cool on a weekday? It is summer afterall.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Art i just realized me and you have played in tourny since like december :/

and we really should have had a biweekly at some point in the months of may-april. now i have to wait till like septemeber to show you my moves

JPOBS

Smash Hero
lol get at the kid?

also, you london scrubs better go to tourny in st maries, they supported us all year so u better do the same.
I would..but you know....

Xelyst

-_-
I will =)

I'm moving to London in 3 weeks to this day.

Ben I was wondering if you can host your fest somewhere from July 8th-10th or 17th-20th. I got a Job set up and I'm working on the weekends. I booked APEX off already and there like wtf you just started lulz.

PLZ!

SAUC3 or WeonX or anyone really, if you are going to APEX then I need a team partner.

sauc3

Smash Lord
I will =)

Ben I was wondering if you can host your fest somewhere from July 8th-10th or 17th-20th. I got a Job set up and I'm working on the weekends. I booked APEX off already and there like wtf you just started lulz.

PLZ!

SAUC3 or WeonX or anyone really, if you are going to APEX then I need a team partner.
im prob goin, just need to book it off work like you, but yeah its hella early they'd be like wtf.

I'll let you know if I'm goin, how you gettin there?

G U R U

Smash Lord
I will =)

PLZ!

Well it's mostly for you :) so I wanted to have it soon after you moved. I'm kinda busy in June as well so we'll see how it goes. Basically I'm busy the first weekend and last weekend of June but the two weeks in between I'm free anytime. My new work has really flexible hours which is awesome.

Xelyst

-_-
I might be able to get your ride. I'll let you pay your debt by letting you be my 2v2 partner. (I'm serious.) =)

I'm going for sure but I'm still working some stuff out so it's a maybe.

sauc3

Smash Lord
if anybody has a ride for me i will be forever in debt to you.

(APEX)

im saving money so i can go to the fest
I can get you a ride to apex for sure (if zens bails, but i was thinkin me, u zen, and riddle (driver, could all go), if u wanna team with zen thats fine, talk to me on msn so I can give you the ride's contact

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Silly people waking up before 3PM.

Art is the smashfest still going down today? Having a bit of trouble contacting you >_>

Top Bottom