• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Biweeklies -> September 2010!

sauc3

Smash Lord
Jpobs could always come down to Chatham for smash with Zen, and Guru x]
didnt you hear, zen and guru are officially london now, but bens always busy apparently and zen is on the other side of town, and prob busy aswell.

i dunno what to doo, i think i should save my money.

sauc3

Smash Lord
get on dis tristan, even if you book it for early nov, the earlier we know the more attendance you'll get, just book it and forget about it cuz i know u have exams n such. then by the time it rolls around, its mad hype.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
get on dis tristan, even if you book it for early nov, the earlier we know the more attendance you'll get, just book it and forget about it cuz i know u have exams n such. then by the time it rolls around, its mad hype.
mhmm this.
No pressure.

btw, is the name of these changed now? London biweeklies?

Although.. I can't recall if this thread ever actually was called "Sauc3age-fest Biweeklys"

JPOBS

Smash Hero
the thread was always called london biweeklies. but imma change the name to somethign other than saug3fest (get ***** kurtis) suggestions?

oh and im thinking nov 7th will be the first one. so...ya.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Yeah I was gonna say, they need a new rapex name.
I mainly wanted to know the title though cause I kinda feel like making a hype video. Thats how bored and hyped I am.. its 1 am and I could be doing something productive like physics or math homework but instead I just want to make a hype video or go play melee.

And also,
Hype

sauc3

Smash Lord
the thread was always called london biweeklies. but imma change the name to somethign other than saug3fest (get ***** kurtis) suggestions?

oh and im thinking nov 7th will be the first one. so...ya.
you can try and change the name, but these biweeklies will always be sauc3age fest to me :)

also, nov 7th is perfect, book dat ****, and if for some reason ppl cant make it, nbd, its free....

also, you should discuss entry fee and all that, either 5 dollars per event or just 5 dollars and your money is split amongst the events.

as for a name, just put it as under construction, since that seems to be how everything is in London.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
yeah the 7th im pretty sure is good for like the 6/5 of us comming from st. marys.

except possibly not saux. i think he has a hockey tournament then or something.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
This is definitely page 19 if you know what you're doing =p

I'm too busy to do...anything right now, but looking forward to something soon. I has surprises in store :3

JPOBS

Smash Hero
heads up to zen an guru:

friday night between 7:30 -10:30, theres like a gaming thing going on in the same building where we hosted the biweeklies last year. This isnt hosted by me, and there will be tons of scrubs there

but

if you guys are bored and wanna chill, i'll be there beating up on people with my Roy so if you guys come out we can play a few matches.

G U R U

Smash Lord
heads up to zen an guru:

friday night between 7:30 -10:30, theres like a gaming thing going on in the same building where we hosted the biweeklies last year. This isnt hosted by me, and there will be tons of scrubs there

but

if you guys are bored and wanna chill, i'll be there beating up on people with my Roy so if you guys come out we can play a few matches.
oh **** I'm comin for sure!!!

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
heads up to zen an guru:

but

Does that go down every friday?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i dunno, cant say for sure.

its hosted by the gaming club here at western, and they are just having a meeting, which for them means everyone comes and plays video games (duh).
I dont know if the club runs weekly at that time tho, last week it was on a thursday. I just get emails about it so i figured i'd let Ben and Art know if they're interested.

they also play starcraft 2, streetfighter, bralw, halo etc and other games and have free pizza lol its pretty cool

deox666

Smash Apprentice
I would like to play

Also. I would like to 5$ MM sauce and JPops the next time i get to play them : D

G U R U

Smash Lord
i dunno, cant say for sure.

its hosted by the gaming club here at western, and they are just having a meeting, which for them means everyone comes and plays video games (duh).
I dont know if the club runs weekly at that time tho, last week it was on a thursday. I just get emails about it so i figured i'd let Ben and Art know if they're interested.

they also play starcraft 2, streetfighter, bralw, halo etc and other games and have free pizza lol its pretty cool
Sweet I can **** them in Halo too XD

JPOBS

Smash Hero
the room is 315 btw so not the same one we held our biweeklies in. just go to the third floor and look aorund for 315

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Ok so it looks like Saux can't make it. but people comming from st. marys so far is:
Me
Spam
Vyzor
Mogotoo
Alpha Delpha (delfa, what evar the nalts ya wanna say)

My names Rob btw, I dont think i ever gave you guys a proper introduction :p

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
ikr? but yeah hopefully all those 5 come.. but who knows.. it might just end up being Vyzor and I :laugh:
Delfa will probably come to. spam works a lot.. and dont know about mogo though. He wants to get better so he probably will come.

I'm gonna win this though

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i dunno i was just throwing **** out there

there also W.W.J.D (what would jpobs do) :D

atop being lazy and brain storm ideas

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
So wait is something actually happening then? Everyone talking about a name for the event but last thing I heard about was that UWO gaming club meeting thing from last week.

I'm really looking forward to this because (this may shock some people) I've been practicing a lot and want to see how far I've come :3

edit: nvm lol just re-read and saw the Nov 7th date mentioned. I'll be there for sure.

If it actually becomes a biweekly I likely won't be there for the 28th one, as I'll be in Garden City for Gameyard Showdown 3 on the 27th...anyone wanna come with btw? nvm I can't do teh mathz 7+14 != 27

Top Bottom