• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Biweeklies -> September 2010!

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
me and deoxxxx willl commmmeeee e

i promiiisee i will come and ****

ben!!!! **** whuuuut ... when is it ... i was wondering if i could possibly come with you .... i mean... if thats ok with you all all

btw

MY CHALLENGE TO DEOX.... something something get ***** whith one hand !! gogogo

i<3 ..
i may sound immature but,that sounded really perverted xD

sauc3

Smash Lord
There's going to be about 100 or so people, but they aren't all there for melee, there's going to be tournaments held all throughout the night for nearly every competitive game. Melee and brawl are amongst these. 10$ at the door for venue fee, then 5$ per tournament.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
As I hear something is going down this Saturday but that will be the last one until probably September since the semester is ending.

sauc3

Smash Lord
As I hear something is going down this Saturday but that will be the last one until probably September since the semester is ending.
yeah we were going to have a tourney, but I'm still waiting on mitch for a room (he's apparently really hard to get a hold of), which means at this point there will be no time to advertise. However if he gets back to mee soon, I'll let you guys know and we can just have a regular sauc3age fest.

sauc3

Smash Lord
so i couldn't get a hold of mitch which means we can either host one at my house if you guys really wanna play, or we could have it in that club common room, but I don't know how guaranteed that venue is.

But since its easter weekend I dunno how many people we can gather. I know UWO only has me and tristan, and maybe like 1 other, so unless you guys really wanna play I think we should just let it pass by.

What do you guys think?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
looks like we let it pass by. lol. did you guys do anything?

and smashboards wasnt working last night.. so i couldnt contact you. i was ragin.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
ya and kurtis went home to his wittle mommy and daddy anyway so we didnt do anything.

oh wells. and exams are starting like real soon so unfortunately we prolly wont do anything until like september becaus eonce school ends in april we all go back home and theres no community here ahaha

sucks but such is lyphe.

sauc3

Smash Lord
alright guys, you're all welcome to smash at our place (1190 Richmond, London, ON) on the 29th (This Thursday), any time after 12, prob won't be running any tourneys so think of it as an end of the year smashfest.

Post if you are able to attend.

cheers!

deox666

Smash Apprentice
Trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,trollin,

Xelyst

-_-
YO!

I've been busy for a while.

LONDON on the 1st of JUNE!!11

So yah im going to scrap the first page and make another one for the next school year some time in the summer.

BEN! omg when I'm all moved in let's meet up.

pce everyone, prolly won't be on smashboards for like 3 more months =p

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
how was the otherday? i wanted to stop by but my girlfriend was being an iziot.

this mean i wont be smashing with any of you guys till september? thats weak.

G U R U

Smash Lord
how was the otherday? i wanted to stop by but my girlfriend was being an iziot.

this mean i wont be smashing with any of you guys till september? thats weak.
I'll probably hold a smashfest in my apartment around the time Art moves to London. My place is pretty spacious actually and could probably have 5 setups easy.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
ahah

ya cant wait till september. and kurtis is moving to toronto like a little punk that he is so we might have to change the name lol.

i told him he better come to every one of these tho lol

Top Bottom