• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Outside of WarioWare, I have only recently gotten into Wario Land, personally. I played 4 and Shake It, but that's about it. I'd like to play more Wario games, though. It's odd that such a scoundrel is able to influence so many awesome games, haha.
Play the first Wario Land. it's great.

No worries dude~
That's the WarioWare game I started out with too; welcome aboard! :bee:
Now that i think about it, I played a bit of Game And Wario too. I remember looking at Orbulon and going: "Who the crap is this guy?"

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Speaking of Wario Land, whatever happened to that Wario Land trademark? I would say there is a decent chance that Wario Land might be the big 3DS game for November this year.

On a note related to Wario Land, my favorite game in the series is Virtual Boy Wario Land. It is by far my favorite game for the Virtual Boy (although I really enjoyed Galactic Pinball too, and I will give a shout out to Mario's Tennis and Mario Clash for being fun to pick up and play). There are so many secrets in that game, that I was still finding secrets passages in levels even after beating the game over five times. I would like to see this game either ported or remade for the 3DS, especially considering the 3DS is now on its last legs. Heck, I wish Nintendo would have ported its entire Virtual Boy library into one compilation for the 3DS.

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
Speaking of Wario Land, whatever happened to that Wario Land trademark? I would say there is a decent chance that Wario Land might be the big 3DS game for November this year.

On a note related to Wario Land, my favorite game in the series is Virtual Boy Wario Land. It is by far my favorite game for the Virtual Boy (although I really enjoyed Galactic Pinball too, and I will give a shout out to Mario's Tennis and Mario Clash for being fun to pick up and play). There are so many secrets in that game, that I was still finding secrets passages in levels even after beating the game over five times. I would like to see this game either ported or remade for the 3DS, especially considering the 3DS is now on its last legs. Heck, I wish Nintendo would have ported its entire Virtual Boy library into one compilation for the 3DS.
There's currently a rumor about a Wario Land Virtual Boy remake coming to the 3DS. It was leaked by the person who leaked a Warioware compilation that is incredibly accurate to what Warioware Gold ended up being. I think that a Wario Land announcement is near imminent.

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
Wouldn't it be great if Ashley branched over into Wario Land? Announcing a new Wario Land and reminding people of WarioWare Gold would be a great tie in to a character reveal for Ashley in a Direct.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Wouldn't it be great if Ashley branched over into Wario Land? Announcing a new Wario Land and reminding people of WarioWare Gold would be a great tie in to a character reveal for Ashley in a Direct.
Take it one step further.
Ashley Land.

Last edited:

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
I really hope Ashley and Bandana Dee could get in. I have hope, but Sakurai is hella unpredictable..
The existence of the ballot gives me hope that all the fan favourites are getting in. If they're going to lead with Ridley right out of the gate, just think of how hype the rest of the roster must be.

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
If Ashley gets confirmed, who becomes your new most wanted? Well, probably Geno or Simon Belmont in my case.
K Rool, Dixie, Geno, and Simon Belmont would be my next top choices.

And each of them have a good shot at making it in this time. Ultimate is the one time Sakurai can add in the fan favorites.

Last edited:

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman
After you beat Wario Land the surprise at the end is that you have to do a second run through as Ashley and find new secret areas with Ashley's abilities that Wario is unable to use.

Noipoi

Howdy!
After you beat Wario Land the surprise at the end is that you have to do a second run through as Ashley and find new secret areas with Ashley's abilities that Wario is unable to use.
Wario Land 3 and Ashley.
Featuring Ashley from the Warioware series
Plus new Ashley mode!

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
I’d rather have Wario and Waluigi playable with Syrup as the villain and the WarioWare cast in supporting roles. Maybe they could all be playable in a Star Allies kinda way though.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’d rather have Wario and Waluigi playable with Syrup as the villain and the WarioWare cast in supporting roles. Maybe they could all be playable in a Star Allies kinda way though.
As much as it pains me to say, I don't think Waluigi will ever be in a Wario game.
He's been damned to side game purgatory.
I'd love it if I was proven wrong though!

Last edited:

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
As much as it pains me to say, I don't think Waluigi will ever be in a Wario game.
He's been damned to side game purgatory.
I'd love it if I was proven wrong though!
I feel like that's appropriate. Warioware is supposed to be Wario making a name for himself. You bring in other Mario characters into his games and they'd probably start to overshadow his OC's.

OdnetninAges

Smash Journeyman
In general, I would love to see more of a blending between WarioWare and Wario Land. The original GBA WarioWare got close by having some samples from Wario Land 4, and even the Crescent Moon Village theme playing for a little bit in the intro. (Heck, Wario was even in his classic outfit for a few seconds in the intro.)

They haven't done anything like that in a while though. Maybe have Wario in his home in Diamond City in the intro of the next Wario Land or something.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I would love to see more of a blending between WarioWare and Wario Land. The original GBA WarioWare got close by having some samples from Wario Land 4, and even the Crescent Moon Village theme playing for a little bit in the intro. (Heck, Wario was even in his classic outfit for a few seconds in the intro.)

They haven't done anything like that in a while though. Maybe have Wario in his home in Diamond City in the intro of the next Wario Land or something.
Maybe a world merging between the two? Have WarioWare be what Wario does after he goes treasure hunting and Wario Land be the treasure hunting itself.

Edit: Something like this:

Credit goes to doctorWalui from deviantart

Last edited:

OdnetninAges

Smash Journeyman
Maybe a world merging between the two? Have WarioWare be what Wario does after he goes treasure hunting and Wario Land be the treasure hunting itself.
Yeah, I was actually thinking that in a potential opening for a new Wario Land that he could be in his biker outfit at home, but then when he's on the road in his classic purple car, he could don his classic "treasure hunting" outfit. Cue the title and "Press Any Button" screen.

It's always been my headcanon that WarioWare is just what he does when there's no treasure to be found anyway, so it makes sense.

Last edited:

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
In general, I would love to see more of a blending between WarioWare and Wario Land. The original GBA WarioWare got close by having some samples from Wario Land 4, and even the Crescent Moon Village theme playing for a little bit in the intro. (Heck, Wario was even in his classic outfit for a few seconds in the intro.)

Gold has Wario treasure hunting in the intro which I see as them tightening the connection between Land and Ware.

Really, I just want the Ware cast to be more than just microgame hosts and that could take any form for me. I think a Ware/Land crossover would be a nice start, then maybe they could do a Paper Wario thing with the Ware cast as Wario's partners.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Gold has Wario treasure hunting in the intro which I see as them tightening the connection between Land and Ware.

Really, I just want the Ware cast to be more than just microgame hosts and that could take any form for me. I think a Ware/Land crossover would be a nice start, then maybe they could do a Paper Wario thing with the Ware cast as Wario's partners.
You could also use the villains introduced in Wario Master of Disguise. The Cannoli family would serve as good antagonists for the Wario Ware crew.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Paper Wario sounds hilarious.
As long as it's not Paper Wario: Sticker Star.

OdnetninAges

Smash Journeyman
You know, that has me thinking: If Ashley were to get her own game, what would you like for it to be? An RPG? A platformer? A bullet hell?

Personally, I'd be ok with anything as long as it was well done and a fun time. Even if it was a visual novel.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
You could also use the villains introduced in Wario Master of Disguise. The Cannoli family would serve as good antagonists for the Wario Ware crew.
I knew I couldn’t be the only person on the planet who had liked that game. Also, I’m loving the idea of bringing back Wario Land with the WarioWare crew, give us the chance to explore more of those characters in a different kind of game.

Noipoi

Howdy!
You know, that has me thinking: If Ashley were to get her own game, what would you like for it to be? An RPG? A platformer? A bullet hell?

Personally, I'd be ok with anything as long as it was well done and a fun time. Even if it was a visual novel.
Maybe an rpg? Though bullet hell seems to work for her.

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion

Touhou starring Ashley. Make it Happen Nintendo!

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
A mish mash of all 3.
Ashley travels to different worlds to make friends outside of diamond city (for if she lets any of the residents there find out about her secret desire for friends, her witchly reputation will never recover!) So when she travels in between worlds it's bullet hell on her broom, when she's on a world's map she traverses it by platforming, and when she encounters enemies it becomes a turn based RPG. The friends she finds throughout each world become her helpful party members in battle. And if your platforming skills are good enough, you can help her find secret items from hard to reach places to power up her friends ^^

The Eternal Penguin

Smash Apprentice
They could actually do a Wario RPG with the Warioware cast as party members. Ashley could be a mage type who inflicts status effects.

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
Both, really. The barista would be cool too, and i’ve been warming up to the idea of Tibby or Marshall. On the other hand, the Chorus Kids are the only real newcomer Sakurai could possibly add that would actually make me upset.
I'm the opposite way. Karate Man is the only realizable Rhythm Heaven character that I'd be somewhat disappointed with. I just feel like the Rhythm Heaven rep should be as wierd and quirky as the series is. Karate man is just another human. I can't see him being the fun, compilation character I want the rhythm heaven rep to be.

Wegenbarth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3609-1252-6127

An eroge you mean?

I could imagine her having a Shantae like Platformer, though I also wouldn't mind an "Open world 3D JumpNRun" like Banjoo Kazoie where you can fly around with your broom and collect intrigents for new potions.

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus

Support Ashley today~!
Ok, so I moved recently and in the time of moving and settling, this thread grew by about 70 pages, now that I'm all settled and have time I went back and Read the last 70 pages completely and updated the support list, feel free to update in the main OP as well. In alphabetical order as always.

8-peacock-8
009deca
ActualGarbage
AEMehr
AngrySun88
Anop
anto_oberlin
Anubace
Ashuree
Aussie the Naturist
AustarusIV
Banjodorf
Bestmand902
bksbestbwoy
BornWinner
Burigu
Calane
Camc10
Captain Shades
Caravan of Noobs
CardiganBoy
CatRaccoonBL
Cheryl~
ChocolatGelgato
Citruspark
cj.
Crap-Zapper
culumon
DaemonDD
DarkFalcon
DecaHibiki (?)
DeiSakuChris
DeltaSceptile
Demonfunds
dezeray112
Dilliciouz
Domino11332
DonkaFjord
Dr. Jojo Phantasma
Drawcia
Drs. FalKoopa
DutchPichu
EarlTamm
EchoAegis
Ed-boy
ErenJager
EricTheGamerman
Erotic&Heretic
Euler23
The Eternal Penguin
FarquadMoses
Fisher
FooltheFlames
FreshlyBakedCookies
GalacticPetey
Gerrothorax
GoodGrief741
Greator
Guybrush20X6
harukaamami
Impa4Smash
InfiniteZest
Iustinus Tempus
Jave
Jazzy Jinx
Karafuru
Kenith
Kenith (?)
Kirbeh
KirbyWorshipper2465 (?)
Klimax
kool2419
Kyon9898
LancerJayden
Leehzart
Legendary Spirit Tamer
Lichzim
lightdasher
LimeTH
Lisbon Mapping
Lola Luftnagle
Lord-Zero
Louie G.
Luminario
MainJPW
Makai Wars
MattX20
mediyogurt
meleebrawler
MeleeMario64
Mr Cotton
Mrs.Milky
mynameisBlade
Neyonel
Nintenzilla *Reboot*
Noipoi
NoOtherPersona
NTDO89
Obake
Octorox
OdnetninAges
Oracle_Summon
P.Kat
papagenos
perfectchaos83
Pizza Robo
PokéMurio
Princess_Ashley
pupNapoleon
RandomAce
RetroMetalSonic
RileyXY1
Russell_SSB
Samcrumpit
Sari
sayaka11
Scicky
SEGAGameBoy
ShinyLegendary
SHOTSTUNDAVE
SiddShidds
Siggy88
SkullKidKing
Slyshock
sman3579
SmashMaster02
Smashoperatingbuddy123
smash puffle
smileMasky
SneakyLink
Snorkel the dolphin
SonicMario
Souldin
Space Detective
SpookySociopath
SSBBDaisy
SSBCandidates
Staarih
StormC
Strider_Bond00J
SuperSceptile15
Superyoshiom
Takasmash
Thatkidwiththeafro
ThePsychoWolf
TheSoldier
ThoughtfulWanderer
tjdmhem
ToasterBrains
ToilerMoiler
Tony Duck
Travix Man
TreeBranch
TumblrFamous
verysleepywolf
Wegenbarth
WhiteEaglePL
Witdamon
Wungsten
XenothiumX
Xhampi
Xman321
xpnc
Yellow-SpottedBlackMagick
Yellowlord
YeppersPeppers
Zabadoo
ZTurtle
「Hinata」

166+ Ashley Supporters! If I didn't add you this time oops, Tell me and I'll update it for next time.

-----------------

Also, drew some fanart of Ashley, In a goofy warioware esc pose, Just because she's gloomy doesn't mean she isn't still as silly as the rest.

sketr.png

https://www.deviantart.com/shintaurashura/art/Who-s-the-girl-next-door-757011587

Vote best girl for smash today! Be on the correct side of history!

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Ashley definitely has potential and the popularity to back her up this time around

Travix Man

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TravixMan
I support Ashley for Smash Ultimate! We need more Wario representation and Ashley is the most likely candidate to be in the game. As much as I would like both Mona and Ashley to be in the game, Ashley is arguably more popular than the other characters in WarioWare enough that it wold make sense for her to be in Ultimate.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ashley definitely has potential and the popularity to back her up this time around
I support Ashley for Smash Ultimate! We need more Wario representation and Ashley is the most likely candidate to be in the game. As much as I would like both Mona and Ashley to be in the game, Ashley is arguably more popular than the other characters in WarioWare enough that it wold make sense for her to be in Ultimate.
Welcome new Ashley friends! Let's get these bad boys (or girls) on the list!

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well: WarioWare Gold releases later this week on Friday, and well... we'll see have to see if Nintendo has any Directs of the sort planned and whatnot...

Top Bottom