• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Legendary Hungry Wolf - Terry Bogard Social Thread

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Man, this guy could've had way more support and surprised people if he weren't leaked by every possible way.

That, or it would've been a bigger ****show than it is in the world of people who can't acknowledge that Terry Bogard is far more significant than "Hat Ken".

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Hang on guys there’s no way they would show off terry/the SNK character until after they talked about banjo kazooie and 5.0

Which could easily happen since you only need a 3rd of the direct to do so

(Hope the rumor is true on more boss’s and boss battles mode Is smash)

And another bonus we could get some info about the ultimate game coming out “the untitled goose game” because they at long last have a release date September 20th

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
Hang on guys there’s no way they would show off terry/the SNK character until after they talked about banjo kazooie and 5.0

Which could easily happen since you only need a 3rd of the direct to do so

(Hope the rumor is true on more boss’s and boss battles mode Is smash)

And another bonus we could get some info about the ultimate game coming out “the untitled goose game” because they at long last have a release date September 20th
They don't have to talk about banjo I mean who cares about him we know he's coming they can still show off new characters they don't have to wait

RandysRage

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere between the North and South Poles
Just wanted to swing by and wish you all the best of luck for tomorrow; while I'm not as familiar with SNK as others, I DO recognize Terry as the closest thing they have to a mascot, and his BUSTAH WOLF would be great to use in Smash.

Good luck!

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Imagine if, for a dedicated Terry character breakdown video, Sakurai showcases it from an arcade locale in Japan, reminiscing his days as a fighting game aficionado? :nifty: That would be dope as ****. It would start off with the camera walking into an arcade building, and navigating through it, it arrives to line of SNK arcades, and Sakurai is seen playing King of Fighters 95. :2gud:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think Terry's reveal is gonna be a continuation to Kencineroar. I see it going these two ways.

Terry's reveal is gonna be an continuation to Kencineroar's.

1. :ultincineroar:had already beaten care of:ultbowserjr::ultkrool:and:ultvillager:then only for Terry to reveal himself and beats him with:ultken:recovering afterwards and them fighting.

or

2. Before:ultincineroar:fights:ultbowserjr::ultkrool:and:ultvillager:Terry reveals himself and beats them all with:ultken:recovering afterwards and them fighting.

I'd love for it to be the second option.

Senator Phillips

Smash Cadet
As someone who's been primarily supporting a Doom Guy addition, Terry Bogard has me seriously hyped as an addition. Would be even better if we got Garou and Fatal Cutie skins along with the classic. As an old school Fatal Fury and KoF fan, he seemed like a total pipe dream, but throwing Burning Knuckles and Power Waves around in Smash will be a blast if he is confirmed.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
When it comes to Terry's stage, is there a chance it could be Sound Beach or the Navajoland gas station instead of the Railroad? I mean, the former was originally associated with someone else, but it was considered Terry's stage in Fatal Fury 3, wasn't it? And the latter is Team Fatal Fury's stage in KoF XIV.

D

Deleted member

I heard about this Terry Bogard guy, and for any Japanese game character not in Smash Bros as a fighter like him (Long with Asuka from Senran Kagura, Arle from Puyo Puyo, Neptune from Neptunia, And Lip from Panel de Pon) is a character i would support to be in Smash. Let's all hope that Terry Bogard is coming!

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
1 hour to go... I have never been this nervous for a Direct in my life.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
HE MADE IT!

1567635171450.png

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
Once again, congrats guys! Definitely looking forward to his release in November

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Congratulations to everyone who got Terry in Smash! I hope for the best for you all!

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I loved the trailer a lot. Now that Terry's in, I wonder what his Classic route would be like. Don't know much about Fatal Fury, but know enough that Ganondorf might be a good stand in for Geese Howard.

Voe

Smash Journeyman
Congrats on getting Terry Bogard guys. The trailer was a nice throwback, and I loved Geese's part. lol

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I screamed for joy when Terry Bogard got the letter.

So happy that Terry got in. He was one of my most wanted fighting game characters ever since Ryu got in Smash.

Street Fighter. Check.
Fatal Fury / King of Fighters / SNK fighting games in general. Check.
Mortal Kombat. Work in progress.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
So I've been doing some research into a concept for Terry's moveset (I mean, we've seen only his Neutral Special and what looks like his Side Special), and I'm in a bit of a rut. Even after researching, I still have a really vague idea on how MAX Mode works. Can someone explain how MAX Mode works?

Neosonic97

Smash Journeyman
I was hoping it was going to be Reimu, but oh well. The announcement of more DLC has given me hope that the Hakurei Miko will have her day in the spotlight. Seems it just wasn't today. Regardless, if there's one thing I have to say, it's congrats, you guys, on Terry making it in.

Top Bottom