• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom showcase to air on 3/28 @ 7am PST

tears.jpg

Those who are looking for more news on The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom are in for a treat, as Nintendo has just announced that there will be a 10 minute gameplay showcase tomorrow. It will be a roughly 10 minute presentation hosted by Zelda series producer Eiji Aonuma.

The presentation will go live tomorrow, March 28th, at 7 am PST/10 am EST. You'll be able to watch it on Nintendo's Youtube channel.

Credits
Writing/Editing: Sari Sari
Social Media: @Zerp

Author's Note: What are you hoping gets showcased tomorrow? Let us know in the comments below!

Last edited:
Sari

Comments

The title of the article says 7 AM EST, but the official tweet and the text below it in the article say 7 AM PST/10 AM EST, just thought you should know. (In case people simply read the title of the article on the front page but don't actually click here, they might get the wrong time).

Edit: Author fixed it, ignore this post.

Last edited:
This better finally put to rest wether or not this game has done anything at all to address the things I hate about BotW.

On a side note, it’s a massive shame Chuck never gets much representation when Dead Rising appears in a crossover. For example, if Frank returned in Project X Zone 2, I could see Chuck being his partner, since they worked together in Case West.

I'll probably skip it. Wanna go into this whole thing blind.
Dont worry it only realy shows an enemy type and a really cool mechanic!

Anyways very cool mechanics altghough the new enemys arent for me personally just like the guadians and twili beast i just think the regular monsters of Zelda are my favourites!
They seem to have adressed some common criticisims for this game so i think we might also get dungeons!
Usually i would probably wait just like with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, NSO and Smash DLC but im sure everyone is gonna just buy the game for 70 and than they will complain about the normal Price being raised so yeah im not gonna deprive myself for once!

Based on the spoiler-free gameplay, the game looks quite promising with its new features. Just be careful if you visit Twitter though, because the people there can be very toxic over the 10-minute footage (even going so far as to claim that it should've been Breath of the Wild DLC) of a game that's clearly going to offer a LOT more when it's officially released.

I'm super impressed they managed to fit the new mechanics in so quickly. Four years sounds like a while, but Fuse has so much interactability with materials, weapons, and the environment that it's quite stunning they pulled it off in that timespan, along with making a brand new game. Excited to see the differences Aonuma foreshadowed, especially considering I'm halfway through my first 100% run of BotW, so the map will be fresh in my mind. Ascend seems like the most boring of the bunch, though, I'll be honest. It seems fun for Sheikah towers and not a ton else. Kinda like Cryonis, where it's not exactly super fun or interesting but probably useful in a decent amount of situations. Could be completely wrong though. And oh my God, the yellows of the Sky Islands are beautiful, I've never seen anything like it.

This game looks great, I'm quite excited to experiment with all the different combinations and new weapons/vehicles we'll get to build. I love the world of Breath of the Wild in general, and any chance to explore more of it is a win for me.

GameXplain uploaded a video that shows what has changed since Breath of the Wild. Notable changes include the removal of the towers and Decayed Guardians, and the addition of the sky worlds.

I am in love with this game. I am so glad I found this post mistakenly. I was searching for this https://studyclerk.com/do-my-homework website because I am looking for an essay writer who will do my homework and while searching for it online, I found this post and after seeing this video I am in love with this game.
I am in love with this game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom