• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't know what I can do(first of all), you guys will have plenty of people going on Saturday I guarantee, so it's not like Brawl is even dead here.

Honestly, the Brawl PRs need to come out so you guys can start trash talking and all that. That will do you more good than me entering a Brawl tournament.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Because the night belongs to lovers
Because the night belongs to lust
Because the night belongs to lovers
Because the night belongs to usssssssss
watched this again today.

If we can get the wonderful SleepyK to attend(unlikely since again, it is ON A SUNDAY), then he would be able to.

Otherwise, I don't think it would happen.
I have the necessary equipment

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You should try AIM.

Edit: That'd be legit, Snap.

If you feel up to it, then you could bring that stuff. If you have commentary equipment as well I think it would be fun to watch LOL.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Infraction.

I bet Smashboards went down so everyone would get a red name all for the sake of April's Fools. Bad joke imo.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
just got ***** by pp for 3 hours.

to all my MM's that i have coming up: i hope you all still accept.

CUZ I GOT SO MANY EXPERIENCE POINTS FROM GRINDING ON PP THAT IT IS NO JOKE

(no hetero)

edit: if they were gonna make us look like mods, they shouldve given us all mod powers. or at least the one where you can edit other ppls posts. thatd be cool...

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
PP, we need your help to revive our Brawl scene. We all know Stingers won't be able to get a ride here so we can't rely on him.
Do you know what? **** that.

From now on, I'm going to be the new PP. I'm gonna play Marth, I'm gonna **** everyone, and I'm going to tell you all about how good you are while simultaneously putting myself down.

I will also shake my head a lot and sweat profusely. That is all.

Top Bottom