• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

null55

Smash Master
yeah stingers, we know. ugh. make a better comeback post than that ****.

null55

Smash Master
for someone who hates the DOO DOO so much...

DOO DOO HUMAN

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Smashboards was down because they had to restore everyone's name to the right account and name color, which was a part of an April's Fool joke. The whole process to alter everyone's account took about half the day on April 1st. Then they took another half day to restore this process.

Fail April's Fools joke is fail.
It really was. Such failure.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
on a scale of one to SAWEET, how would you rate this ******ry?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
the frying pan, the racket, or the club? i hate when u need an edgeguard and get the pan... istn that the one that hits em straight up?
Yeah. Dude the good thing about that is that all peachs moves can edge guard. she is probably best edge game in melee.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I just looked at the schedule for Saturday and I'm pretty sure Brawl is gonna last past midnight lol.

I feel like entering Melee at this but I'm really bad.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
well **** dawg thats legit. I'm 3rd ranked so u gotta go through me next homie :) who do u play?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
chris is a good player. hes not our best, but hes definitely not our worst.

lord karn

Smash Master
I think that Marth and Sheik both edgeguard better than Peach. Whether or not peach or fox is better is dependent on the matchup.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
marth, or some falco falcon shiek puff depending on mood
oh yea? thats cool. i play puff. my boards name is villain, but in game i go by "Darc". look me up on youtube, my matches are legit. (sorry i get cocky at times)

Top Bottom