• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

Jon?

Smash Champion
Ignore Villain aka Mongoose aka Theif aka Hedo aka Keith.

You can't enter your first name into bracket. You have to add the question mark after it to be valid.

Edit: M@ is clever, touche.

null55

Smash Master
lmao Keith.... can't troll unless they haven't been here for more than a week

@Ocean: well **** you.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
meh ill stick with diatenshi, keep animinity from ppl who see someone named M@ at the last of a tournament
also... anonymous > animimity? err i know how to say it you know what i mean by it too i hope

null55

Smash Master
OOOOOCCCCEEEAAAANNNN IMMM GONNA ****KINGG KILLL YOUUUUUUUUUUU

cle

Jon?

Smash Champion
Cool stuff. You gonna be at Duke? I'm considering entering for fun if I can get a ride out there.

null55

Smash Master
DJ get that bull**** out of here, really, no one gives a ****.

null55

Smash Master
hahahaha... nice phantom text Ocean.

@Mike: LMAOOOO

Tego is a ****in swagmaster

DJRome

Smash Hero
diatenshi, what's a name i can call u besides this? also, you think you will make duke for singles or just friendlies?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
matt's cool

i'm still improving at melee

the 4 of us should form a new greensboro crew. matt knows what i'm talking about

you guys's naming advice is fail. cept Wh!teMatt. that **** is legit. but i'm changing mine...eventually. to either "the D@rkness or "OJdaJUICEMAN". either way i'll still be called chris at tournaments haha.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
matt's cool

i'm still improving at melee

the 4 of us should form a new greensboro crew. matt knows what i'm talking about

you guys's naming advice is fail. cept Wh!teMatt. that **** is legit. but i'm changing mine...eventually. to either "the D@rkness or "OJdaJUICEMAN". either way i'll still be called chris at tournaments haha.
lemee get to a tourney and get COMPLETELY ***** before i think im good enough to do anything

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
you wouldn't get completely *****. you've got some good experience, and you understand a lot of marths stuff. sure, you wouldn't be top 3 right now, but i think after a few tourneys, other NC people will start to think "balls...i got Matt first round...what a rigged bracket"

you got this bro. we'll converse tomorrow about such things.

@smith: you shut da hell up.

Top Bottom