• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I think the only way Gylph would not be around is if two huge trucks managed to damage his fingers thus not letting him type for like a week.
Nah, he'd still be here. It would take a lot than that to.......OMG WHAT IS WITH THAT GUYS EARS IN YOUR AVATAR!!

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
FMOI was around, eh?

By the way, I've still got a bunch of you guys on my friends list so if you want to catch up, feel free to ask me for some friendlies! (Not right now though. I'm going to bed)

I just got out of the hardest test I've ever taken today. IB High Level Chemistry is some scary stuff. It's almost over though, thank god.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Glad to see this place getting more life.

And Glyph, it'll be sad to see you not threatening users anymore; it was really funny seeing you be all authoritative and stuff. =)

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
:/

Sorry to hear that bro.
I hope it wasn't a bad breakup or anything.
Basically she told me she had too much stuff going on to worry about a relationship. I guess that's understandable.

What bugs me is that I'm pretty sure I didn't mean much to her, which gets me because I really liked her, and we'd known each other for two years before I asked her out.

I tell you, it absolutely ****ing SUCKS to be more sensitive than your girlfriend is. This is the second time out of two total relationships that I've been in that boat.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Basically she told me she had too much stuff going on to worry about a relationship. I guess that's understandable.

What bugs me is that I'm pretty sure I didn't mean much to her, which gets me because I really liked her, and we'd known each other for two years before I asked her out.

I tell you, it absolutely ****ing SUCKS to be more sensitive than your girlfriend is. This is the second time out of two total relationships that I've been in that boat.
It does take two to paddle, if you really like her but she doesn't feel the same way about you it's over.

Top Bottom