• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
**** there's a lot of lurkers here haha. And personally I liked the grass starter and hated the other too.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yoshi and Luigi ftw

*screw Mario* D:<

oh btw I already know the plot line to it....Princess Peach gets kidnapped.....again by....Ill leave you to guess.

This is total story breaking.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

oh btw I already know the plot line to it....Princess Peach gets kidnapped.....again by....Ill leave you to guess.

This is total story breaking.
Tatanga?

PLEASE let it be Tatanga!

I like the starters except for the Grass starter. It looks like Game Freak tried too hard in making that one.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I really haven't looked into it terribly much, but Mario games are Mario games. Enough fun to at least rent for a little.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Man that election was the best haha. I won so handily, but I'm pretty sure I would have had a tough time against the man who built OTL.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I like the Sea Otter thingy. Just cuz it looks weird and different. Plus water pokemon are cool though I have never had one for a starter.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
If I had spoken two days earlier about my interest in becoming a MOD, I probably would have won. :laugh: I'm glad that I can keep on coming back here and find a decent number of people from those days when we had tournaments that a decent number of people got excited about.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
You got shoddy battle to work on smogons? I can't make heads or tail out of that thing.

BTW: First gen is indeed l33t
Smogon server? Yessir. There was this one time though where I was forced to go to Team Uber's server because smogon was fail. :urg:

Took a while to set up Random battles with Night and Ben that day too.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
*cough*

10coughs
You joined in like 3 hours later. @.@ You forget when you play around 2am.
Ben had Uber hax all over his team.

I'm winning against him and all the sudden he pulls out a Giratina or Mewtwo that random gave him and I get screwed over. Dx

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'll probably go with Pokemon Black and then wait a couple of months to get White. Of the new starters, I would say that I like the grass one the best too simply because it's classifed as a "grass snake" pokemon which makes me really interested in how it will evolve. Also, did anyone else notice that the fire pig heavily resembles the awesome face?

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I'll probably go with Pokemon Black and then wait a couple of months to get White. Of the new starters, I would say that I like the grass one the best too simply because it's classifed as a "grass snake" pokemon which makes me really interested in how it will evolve. Also, did anyone else notice that the fire pig heavily resembles the awesome face?
Grass starter seems like its going to be the most popular. I still need to get Heart Gold from the HG/SS releases. Hopefully Black and White have another improved Battle Revolution instored for us.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
No one seems to want the Fire Pig... They want the water otter because its so darn ugly that its original or the grass snake because it looks coolest. I think I'm going with the pig :p

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm going to do what I always do.

Buy both games at the same time.

Pick the starter by closing my eyes and holding right so that the cursor swaps between all three and stopping at a random moment.

Don't plan on breaking this tradition of mine.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.

Pick the starter by closing my eyes and holding right so that the cursor swaps between all three and stopping at a random moment.

I know you pray on the inside that you won't get the otter. Don't lie.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

I usually just have my starter pokemon get molested by a ditto then trade away the off-spring for the other starters.

NightSky

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to go with the Grass starter, then it's pretty much a toss up between the other 2. When I first saw the Water starter I hated it but it grew on me...

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I know you pray on the inside that you won't get the otter. Don't lie.
Well ****, he figured me out :V

I usually just have my starter pokemon get molested by a ditto then trade away the off-spring for the other starters.
I just use Ditto to get the baby Pokemon, since I don't play competitively and have no need to bother with getting multiples of the same Pokemon. Maybe someone should convince me to play competitive Pokemon.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Well ****, he figured me out :V

I just use Ditto to get the baby Pokemon, since I don't play competitively and have no need to bother with getting multiples of the same Pokemon. Maybe someone should convince me to play competitive Pokemon.
Real men play competitive pokemon, and if you a women then you play uber competitive pokemon which is basically the same thing except you bite the loser's head off.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I have no patience to get the correct balance of IVs, EVs, the right nature, chain-breeding while still getting the correct natures, so and so on and so on.

I tried doing it once with a Nidoking in Platinum. It's rotting in the PC Box now.

So, I was bored and decided to look up the Coro Coro magazine details.

# Their names are Tsutaja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru.
# According to CoroCoro, the new protagonists (shown in the scan above) are older than in the past.
# The region is called the Isshu Region.
lol, they are finally older than 10. It's a conspiracy.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I have no patience to get the correct balance of IVs, EVs, the right nature, chain-breeding while still getting the correct natures, so and so on and so on.

I tried doing it once with a Nidoking in Platinum. It's rotting in the PC Box now.

So, I was bored and decided to look up the Coro Coro magazine details.

lol, they are finally older than 10. It's a conspiracy.
Meh. I don't bother with IVs, just EVs and nature.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
**** Glyph. I didn't see that coming......

.__.

But hey, so long as you're still around then it's all good I suppose lol

Top Bottom