• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I was talking about Brawl, but it can apply to both. xD

8Bitman

Smash Master
lolz okay buddy:) but thats how you get better you train and fight better people:) i still think your better than me though:)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
That makes me wonder, what would camper hell look like? 8 Metaknights attacking you at once? :laugh:
:laugh: it would probably be 2 MK tornadoing you, 2 Snakes ftilting, and 2 Olimars grabbing and throwing pikmin at you >.>
oh, and they would all be in the same team >.>

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Why/how do people find so much enjoyment in camping?
I only camp with ROB. I like camping with his gyro/strong lazer =D. And it's because I get a strange satisfaction from hitting my opponent with a fully charged gyro, grabbing it, glide toss>grab>pummel>pummel>fthrow weak gyro/lazer snipe while they helplessly try to recover and often "top dropping" (lol) A technique I discovered while facing my newb brother. FH off the edge with a gyro in hand and then drop it when robs hands are just over the edge. Totally screws with your opponent when you camp imo... They start getting sloppy and agressive.

Camping is fun because of the fresh air and adventure. BS.
Camping is fun because people tell you it's fun. They tell you that mosquitoes and poison ivy are all part of the experience and beauty of nature. more BS. They tell you that discovering that a bear ate your food while you were out catching nothing and accumulating a bad burn on your neck is a unique experience. BS. They tell you that lying around in the rain without a bed or matress is a good time. BS. Camping isn't fun without a cabin or a best friend. Camping with your family... Well that's like 8 MKs fighting you at once.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Really now, 8bit does camp but he's so predictable at it... roll roll roll lazer gyro lazer. I do believe my own ROB beat his.. and that's saying something because my ROB sucks balls.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Are people actually complaining about camping in BRAWL!?

Are you guys ****ing SERIOUS!?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Better than a debate about what trolling is. =P

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
xD

Hm...I need to play a good Peach, MK, or Diddy ASAP. Those are the matchups I'm kinda looking into.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Guys, i have got bad news. I got banned 5 or 6 times last night :(

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I know, I was there.
The premie room is like my room almost. :/ I am the only premie that still posts there :(. I still have like 28 years of premieness left for helping Gideon. :/

Its soooo useless :(

Thanks for not banning me. :)
@Heartz, I was about to say the same thing :D

<3 :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Well, I am Sinz(Also known as Everett).

I am a piano enthusiast, playing mostly songs from Jon Schmidt. I play Melee and Brawl, and I enjoy both of them.

I play Falcon in Melee(started with him and am still loving it.), and I play a bunch of characters in Brawl(Snake, MK, Marth, Wario, PT, D3, Diddy, DK all tourney caliber).

I like long walks in the park with a girl, and I like having a good time.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Well, I am Sinz(Also known as Everett).

I am a piano enthusiast, playing mostly songs from Jon Schmidt. I play Melee and Brawl, and I enjoy both of them.

I play Falcon in Melee(started with him and am still loving it.), and I play a bunch of characters in Brawl(Snake, MK, Marth, Wario, PT, D3, Diddy, DK all tourney caliber).

I like long walks in the park with a girl, and I like having a good time.
That's boring stuff. What crimes have you committed?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I've had sex with a minor, I've given cigarettes to minors, I've shoplifted, I've assisted in a suicide(still feel bad about this one. I got them ecstasy and they OD'd), uhm... I've done a hit and run with a car(just bumped the other car, still haven't heard from anyone :D)

Is that better?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I've had sex with a minor, I've given cigarettes to minors, I've shoplifted, I've assisted in a suicide(still feel bad about this one. I got them ecstasy and they OD'd), uhm... I've done a hit and run with a car(just bumped the other car, still haven't heard from anyone :D)

Is that better?
Ban this vagabond ASAP.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey, I feel bad for all of it, and I haven't committed a crime in over a year.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sinz is so cool.

I mean, SWF does not endorse criminal behavior, no matter how cool it may make you appear.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hey, I feel bad for all of it, and I haven't committed a crime in over a year.
Redemption, is it? God is a forgiving god. It doesn't matter what has been done. As long as your heart and soul is not the same as it was, then you are a new individual.

Edit: Ooops. Religious talk.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sinz is so cool.

I mean, SWF does not endorse criminal behavior, no matter how cool it may make you appear.
Don't do drugs kids, they are extremely bad for your system, and extremely addictive. Stay away cigarettes too, they give you bad breath and other stuff too. But, in all honesty just try to live with no regrets, it sucks waking up every morning and seeing a friend's picture and knowing that you caused his death.

Lets talk about something more happy!

So who likes to camp!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Stay away from alcohol, too, guys. Remember my happy hours? I never did them again.

Waking up and noticing that your anus is hurting is NEVER a good feeling.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Stay away from alcohol, too, guys. Remember my happy hours? I never did them again.

Waking up and noticing that your anus is hurting is NEVER a good feeling.
omg LOL

hahahahaha xD

I don't know how to say this but........ I think I love you Kasey

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Guys, i have got bad news. I got banned 5 or 6 times last night :(
And I missed all the excitement? :ohwell:

Redemption, is it? God is a forgiving god. It doesn't matter what has been done. As long as your heart and soul is not the same as it was, then you are a new individual.

Edit: Ooops. Religious talk.
You edited that to MENTION it, but not to get rid of the post...? How convenient. :p

Top Bottom